Senior Software Engineer II - Front End (Remote)
LogRhythm, Boulder, CO or US Remote
The Security Intelligence Company
Senior Software Engineer II
Who we are looking for
LogRhythm is seeking a qualified Senior Software Engineer II with the requisite experience to be a passionate explorer implementing and delivering cutting edge SIEM products. The ideal candidate would be a leader/mentor with a high level of expertise in developing front-end applications. Someone that will support our customers’ needs for advanced cyber threat detection and mitigation. As a Senior Software Engineer II, you will be a part of a team of talented software engineers designing and implement software for LogRhythm's greenfield SIEM product. You will provide technical expertise within an agile organization which uses SAFe (Scaled Agile FW). You will be at the forefront of innovation in AI/ML, huge data processing, utilizing the latest cloud native technologies and micro-services architecture.
Here’s an overview of the responsibilities & challenges ahead
- Development, and implementation of SaaS microservices and associated architecture
- Ensure designs meet technical and functional requirements
- Mentor other team members in growing their skills/careers
- Help steer and convert solutions, best practices and new ideas across multiple teams in the organization.
- Conduct tech talks or other KTs across the organization
- Participate and provide input into hiring and candidate selection
- Collaborate with Architects to improve designs and architecture
- Work in a CI/CD environment
- Lead and coach a Front End dev team
- 8+ years of experience developing front-end services in React/JS
- Good understanding of front-end infrastructure and CSS
- Expertise in React/JS
- Experience with provisioned and on-demand cloud computing platforms such as GCP or AWS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with standard development and Agile tooling (e.g. Git, IntelliJ, Jira/Rally, etc.)
- Ability to create and consider multiple approaches and distill into one recommended well-thought-out technical strategy including logic/reasoning.
- 10+ years of experience developing Front-end services in React/JS
- 2+ years of experience developing front-end services Java Core
- Full stack experience and ability to pivot between back-end/front-end work as needed would be nice to have
- Ability to drive architecture design considerations in a think tank or groupthink session
- The annual starting salary for this position is between $160,000 - $170,000 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
LogRhythm offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements;
- 401k plan
- Flexible time off
- Employee assistance program
Workplace equality & inclusion are not just words or topics for LogRhythm, they are part of our core values, beliefs, and integral to our company culture. We hire the best of the best and do not discriminate based on race, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, identity, or other personal factors. LogRhythm was built on the principals of innovation, dedication, creativity, and commitment. It is through these key areas we were able to grow as an equal and inclusive workplace, one where our employees feel respected and safe in.
LogRhythm, a leader in Threat Lifecycle Management, empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. The company’s patented award-winning platform unifies next-generation SIEM, log management, network and endpoint monitoring, user entity and behavior analytics (UEBA), security automation and orchestration (SAO) and advanced security analytics. In addition to protecting customers from the risks associated with cyberthreats, LogRhythm provides compliance automation and assurance, and enhanced IT intelligence.
Among its many industry accolades, LogRhythm has been positioned as a Leader in Gartner’s SIEM Magic Quadrant, received SC Labs’ “Recommended” rating for SIEM and UTM for 2017 and won “Best SIEM” in SANS Institute’s “Best of 2016 Awards.”
Want to learn more about LogRhythm? Visit LogRhythm's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price
Tech Jobs For You
Workday Certified Benefits/Absence Consultant - Education & Go...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA