WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Execute on your team’s plan to meet or exceed revenue quota
- You'll support your account executives on their overall professional development, their selling skills (discovery calls, deal execution, negotiations, etc) and guide them in improving behavioral skills needed for the role (effective communication, problem solving, time management)
- You will develop and maintain a set of metrics to track progress and success of the team.
- You'll collaborate with key partners and effectively communicate strategies and results across all support functions.
- You'll partner with your peers in building an on-boarding program for account executives as well as continuous training and enablement to help reps exercise and build upon their existing skills to reach their full potential, excelling to the next level.
- We are growing and that means learning and evolving to scale, you will be a part of this and bring your strategies and ideas of how we take things to the next level.
- You can be based in San Francisco or HQ in Santa Cruz with time spent in both locations
WHAT YOU BRING TO LOOKER
- Experience and shown performance as a people manager leading account executives.
- A depth of knowledge in business intelligence, analytics, or a related data technology
- 5+ yrs experience successfully selling SaaS and/or subscription-based software as an individual contributor
- A deep understanding of what it takes to hire, ramp, and lead entry level and early-stage sales teams and line level sales managers to a high level of performance
- You are an effective communicator and inspiring leader, your teams success is your motivation, you love to coach and have impeccable leadership skills; people want to follow you!
- A natural ability to collaborate and working with cross-functional teams to optimize for company outcomes
Inspiring curiosity Data is no longer just a place to find answers. It’s the place where ideas originate. And when everyone in your company is looking at the same numbers, sharing the same truth, they’ll be able to collectively make smarter, more informed decisions. This is the core of our mission at Looker: To inspire everyone to embrace their curiosity, dig deeper and keep asking questions.
Want to learn more about Looker? Visit Looker's website.
Jobs You May Like
AKQA, San Francisco
Account Manager, Buyer Accounts
Rubicon Project, Milan, Italy
Sales Operations Manager
Flexport, Hamburg, DE
Director, South Enterprise Sales (Atlanta, GA)
Box, Atlanta, GA
Industry Account Executive - Nordics/UK (Education industry)
Dropbox, London, England