Account Executive - SF
Looker, San Francisco
See jobs at Looker
WHO WE ARE
Looker is on a mission to bring better insights and data-driven decisions to every business. Everything we do is aimed at making sure our customers love every aspect of Looker, from our products and technologies to our ease of doing business and our support. We are looking for curiously brilliant individuals to join our team as we reinvent data analytics. Get data-driven and see yourself at Looker.
WHAT WE'VE GOT GOING ON
We are seeking experienced SaaS Account Executives that take a consultative, conversational, and diagnostic approach to the sales process. The ideal candidate would be described as a Data, Analytics and Business Intelligence enthusiast with a strong understanding of and/or curiosity about the importance of leveraging data to make critical business decisions. If you are naturally curious, have a technical aptitude or possess a desire to get deeper into the technical side of the sales process, we should talk.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Manage the entire sales process, including web-based product demonstrations, account management, generating quotes, negotiating contracts, and closing business
- This is a quota-carrying sales position that is critical to the overall success of Looker
WHAT YOU BRING TO LOOKER
- 2-4+ years minimum experience in a SaaS, quota-carrying sales role, ideally in business intelligence or analytics
- Driven to excel in a fast-paced, autonomous, fun, start-up environment
- Passionate about data and how customers can get value out of it
- Able to demo the product and articulate how customers can achieve value
- Able to convey technical principles in a very consultative and conversational way
- Accustomed to running the complete sales cycle from qualifiation to close (this is not an ‘inside support’ role)
- Able to understand the power of listening and observation
- Possess a natural curiosity about data and the value it brings to business decision-making
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT LOOKER
Looker is a complete data platform that offers data analytics and business insights to every department, and easily integrates into applications to deliver data directly into the decision-making process. The company is powering data-driven cultures at more than 1300 industry-leading and innovative companies such as Sony, Amazon, The Economist, IBM, Spotify, Etsy, Lyft and Kickstarter. The company is headquartered in Santa Cruz, California, with offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Boulder, London and Dublin, Ireland. Investors include CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Meritech Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, First Round Capital, Sapphire Ventures and Goldman Sachs. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn
or visit looker.com
Looker aspires to be a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. We encourage you to join us in changing the way businesses use data.
Data is no longer just a place to find answers. It’s the place where ideas originate. And when everyone in your company is looking at the same numbers, sharing the same truth, they’ll be able to collectively make smarter, more informed decisions. This is the core of our mission at Looker: To inspire everyone to embrace their curiosity, dig deeper and keep asking questions.
Want to learn more about Looker? Visit