WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Create great experiences for our customers when they need help. Build trust and an advisory relationships with customers to help them better use the product.
- Act as the frontline of Customer Love, utilizing live chat and internal resources as your secret weapons to proactively resolve product issues and provide proactive guidance to deepen relationships and product usage.
- Learn Looker’s product at a deep level and help customers do the same. Learn what’s happening next with the product, and help customers prepare for the use of new features.
- Go beyond the question being asked; understand how our customers define their own success with the product and help them work toward that success.
- Proactively propose creative solutions to address customers’ business problems and goals.
- Be a voice for our customers during internal discussions and projects at Looker. Represent their needs and struggles to help drive our products in a strong direction.
- Monitor and identify trends in customer experiences. Work within the team and with other teams at Looker to give customers the information and tools they need to more effectively and efficiently support themselves in the use of the product.
WHAT YOU BRING TO LOOKER
- 2+ years of business experience - preferably in a SaaS customer success or data analysis role
- SQL savviness! Experience in a business setting is great, but new grads who have used/learned/taught themselves SQL will definitely be considered!
- An ability to navigate and advise on efforts related to complex customer requests or projects, gathering additional human resources for assistance if needed
- An ability to learn quickly to understand and articulate new technologies and corresponding value propositions
- A strong motivation to work closely with customers to create the best possible experiences with Looker
- Assertive, positive and effective communication skills – both written and oral – with considerable attention to detail and the ability to present and influence
- A love of data and how companies can use their data to solve data access, usage, and visualization challenges
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability, particularly in complex technical situations
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced startup environment
- Four year university degree (or equivalent)
- Must be authorized to work in Ireland without visa sponsorship from an employer
Inspiring curiosity Data is no longer just a place to find answers. It’s the place where ideas originate. And when everyone in your company is looking at the same numbers, sharing the same truth, they’ll be able to collectively make smarter, more informed decisions. This is the core of our mission at Looker: To inspire everyone to embrace their curiosity, dig deeper and keep asking questions.
Want to learn more about Looker? Visit Looker's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Ambassador - Stoneridge Shopping Center
Lush Cosmetics, Pleasanton, California, United States
sweetgreen, Lynnfield, MA
sweetgreen, Capitol Hill/Navy Yards, Washington DC
Brookfield Residential, Centennial
Premier Support Engineer
Hortonworks, Cork, Ireland
Optician, Classen Curve
Warby Parker, Oklahoma City, OK