WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Develop customized presentations, demonstrations and prototypes of our software to articulate use cases and value to the customer
- Participate in selling the value of Looker’s products using multiple channels, including phone, presentation, and live online and in-person product demonstrations
- Manage customer trials, ensuring that they are engaging with the product, the trial and the resulting solution
- Articulate and educate on technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including developers, architects, and IT professionals
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs as necessary, leverage and build upon existing knowledge base
- Stay up-to-date on product releases and new features, assist in training new hires and colleagues in the field
- Document and communicate product feedback and new requirements from the field
WHAT YOU BRING TO LOOKER
- 4-5+ years of software pre-sales experience in Data Analytics, Business Intelligence or complex enterprise SaaS
- A passion for exploring data and extracting valuable insights
- Proven analysis and problem solving expertise
- Proficiency in SQL
- Experience with business intelligence tools with a physical model (e.g., Microstrategy, Business Objects, Cognos) a plus.
- Experience delivering presentations and demonstrations to senior level business and technical audiences
- Experience responding to functional and technical elements of RFPs
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Inspiring curiosity Data is no longer just a place to find answers. It’s the place where ideas originate. And when everyone in your company is looking at the same numbers, sharing the same truth, they’ll be able to collectively make smarter, more informed decisions. This is the core of our mission at Looker: To inspire everyone to embrace their curiosity, dig deeper and keep asking questions.
Want to learn more about Looker? Visit Looker's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr Solutions Architect Mid West Region.
Paxata, Columbus, OH
Project Manager / Scrum Master
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
White Ops, NYC, London, Washington DC
Senior Full Stack Engineer
Class Pass, San Francisco
Technical Lead - Data Products
Data Engineer, Infrastructure
Komodo Health, San Francisco