WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO
- Help your team try out new ideas before they build them by sketching, prototyping, and testing early and often.
- Apply a variety of tools and techniques well-chosen for each job.
- Work with other designers to raise the quality bar and contribute to our design system of components, styles, and interactions.
- Advocate design processes, principles, and tools to peers.
- Stay connected to your team, help dig into their problems, give constructive critiques, and work through solutions together.
- Partner with product managers to define product roadmaps that help the entire team focus and motivate.
- Work closely with engineers to build, iterate on, and ship concepts. Follow your work through the last mile with them.
WHAT YOU BRING TO LOOKER
- You’re disciplined, creative, can tell a good story, and have a desire to create.
- At least six years’ experience designing software products and a passion for the craft.
- Experience designing creation tools and working with data are preferred.
- Experience solving interface and interaction problems using tools like Invision, Keynote, and Framer, as well as in the browser.
- Experience designing refined, high-fidelity mockups using tools such as Figma and Sketch.
- Can think systematically and holistically and attend to details.
- You’ve shipped products and experienced their impact.
- Strong communication skills. Great writing skills are a must.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please include a cover letter with your application
- We'd love to see your work! Include a link to your portfolio, examples of your work or anything else you feel makes you stand out.
- Mention [DESIGN] somewhere in your message
- Let us know why you'd be a great fit for this job, not just any job
Inspiring curiosity Data is no longer just a place to find answers. It’s the place where ideas originate. And when everyone in your company is looking at the same numbers, sharing the same truth, they’ll be able to collectively make smarter, more informed decisions. This is the core of our mission at Looker: To inspire everyone to embrace their curiosity, dig deeper and keep asking questions.
Want to learn more about Looker? Visit Looker's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Reliability Operations Analyst
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Badoo, London, UK
UX Research Manager
Malwarebytes, Santa Clara, CA
Market Research Recruit Specialist
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Director of Design
PlanGrid, San Francisco, CA