Lookout is a cybersecurity company for the post-perimeter, cloud-first, mobile-first world. Powered by the largest dataset of mobile code in existence, the Lookout Security Cloud provides visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk. Lookout is trusted by hundreds of millions of individual users, enterprises and government agencies and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, India, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on its blog, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Who we are looking for:
Lookout is seeking a detail-oriented and dynamic seasoned accountant who wants to work in a multi-faceted role in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead and manage the monthly revenue close process including preparation of journal entries and reconciliation of deferred revenue, deferred commissions, accounts receivables, unbilled receivables, and preparation of journal entries and related revenue schedules in accordance with ASC 606
- Own processing billings and accounts receivable (A/R) transactions, including preparation and reconciliation of invoices to both distribution partners and carriers and collections
- Lead the collections process and provide weekly update against collection targets. Collaborate with Sales to resolve payment issues timely.
- Maintain the company’s accounts and ensure consistent mapping to related hierarchies
- Assist with annual audits including but not limited to, preparation of supporting schedules and work papers
- Participate in special projects and initiatives as required
- 7+ years of relevant experience, preferably with Big Four public accounting, or public and private SaaS corporate experience
- CPA certification preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP and audit requirements
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and experience with Netsuite and Salesforce
- Detailed-oriented individual with excellent analytical skills for data mining
- Capable of handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to recognize problems, analyze data, draw valid conclusions, and present information to managers, peers, and customers
Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. The world’s leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution. Lookout is also partnered with such enterprise leaders as AirWatch, Ingram Micro and MobileIron. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Want to learn more about Lookout? Visit Lookout's website.
Jobs You May Like
Policy Research Analyst
Lyft, San Francisco
Group Nine Media
Group Nine Media, Los Angeles, CA
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Compliance Analyst, Counterparty Due Diligence
Payoneer, New York, New York
Lyft, San Francisco
Business Strategy Manager
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina