Lookout is a cybersecurity company for the post-perimeter, cloud-first, mobile-first world. Powered by the largest dataset of mobile code in existence, the Lookout Security Cloud provides visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk. Lookout is trusted by hundreds of millions of individual users, enterprises and government agencies and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, India, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on its blog, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Who Are We Looking For?
Lookout is looking for a talented and experienced sales professional to join our enterprise sales team. The Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for sourcing and growing our business with state and local government organizations located in the west region. We expect this position to be a critical member of the team working hand in hand with sales engineering, inside sales and Lookout's partners. This is a remote position based in the west region.
What Will You Do?
- You will work well in a matrixed environment, building a “virtual” team to drive success of your territory
- You will focus on engaging, closing and growing the top accounts in your territory in close collaboration with channel partners.
- You will consistently build new opportunities while serving and growing existing accounts.
- You will have excellent relationship management skills that translate into identifying decision-makers and influencers
- You will manage opportunities, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term
- You will provide accurate and timely forecasts to sales management
- Minimum 8+ years experience selling enterprise security products and services. Mobile software or security sales is a plus.
- Strong track record of driving sales in a high-touch model and collaborating effectively with channel partners in the security and/or wireless communications industry.
- Mastery of and ability to cultivate existing and new relationships
- Experience developing sales strategies, preparing proposals and quotes and presenting software products
- Broad-based technological awareness in the telecommunications or security industry, complemented by knowledge of mobile software concepts, with specific skills in the area of enterprise mobile security
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong presenter and closer with the ability to demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy
- Creative innovator who is a proactive team player, with a proven track record working in matrixed environments
- Excellent business acumen
- Good relationship building and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize in a dynamic, changing environment
- Ability to Travel
- Valid Driver's License required
Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. The world’s leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution. Lookout is also partnered with such enterprise leaders as AirWatch, Ingram Micro and MobileIron. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Want to learn more about Lookout? Visit Lookout's website.
Jobs You May Like
Full Time Sleep Specialist (Store Associate) - World Trade Center
Casper, New York, NY
Enterprise Account Executive
Box, New York, NY
XO Group, New York
Mendix, Boston, MA
Technical Solutions Consultant
Medallia, San Mateo, CA, USA
Enterprise Sales Development Representative
SimilarWeb, New York