Lookout is a cybersecurity company for the post-perimeter, cloud-first, mobile-first world. Powered by the largest dataset of mobile code in existence, the Lookout Security Cloud provides visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk. Lookout is trusted by hundreds of millions of individual users, enterprises and government agencies and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, India, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on its blog, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Who Are We Looking For?
Lookout is looking for a talented and experienced sales professional to join our enterprise sales team. The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) will be responsible for sourcing and growing our business with large enterprise customers in the Nordics Region (Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland). We expect this position to be a critical member of the team working hand in hand with sales engineering, channel and Lookout's partners.
What Will You Do?
- You will work in a dynamic and highly successful international sales team.
- You will focus on engaging, closing and growing the enterprise accounts falling within your area of responsibility. Your emphasis is on high-touch contact with the accounts although all transactions are via partners.
- You will consistently build new opportunities while serving and growing existing accounts.
- You will have excellent relationship management skills that translate into identifying decision-makers and influencers.
- You will manage opportunities, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term.
- You will provide accurate and timely forecasts to sales management.
- Minimum 5 years experience in selling enterprise software / security products and services. Mobile software or mobile security sales is a plus.
- Strong track record of driving sales in a high-touch model and collaborating effectively with channel partners in the security and/or wireless communications industry.
- Mastery of and ability to cultivate existing and new relationships within enterprise accounts.
- Experience in developing sales strategies, preparing proposals and quotes and presenting software products.
- Broad-based technological awareness in the telecommunications or security industry, complemented by knowledge of mobile software concepts, with specific skills in the area of enterprise mobile security.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in Swedish and English
- Strong presenter and closer with the ability to demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners, and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
- Preferably based in the Stockholm area.
What do we offer?
- Working remotely from home (home office)
- Market conform salary + uncapped bonus
- Equity shares
- Medical insurance
- Pension savings
- Term Life and disability insurance.
- Macbook Pro + iPhone
- Gym benefits
- 23 paid vacation days + 3 days for voluntary work
- Regular travels for business
Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. The world’s leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution. Lookout is also partnered with such enterprise leaders as AirWatch, Ingram Micro and MobileIron. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Want to learn more about Lookout? Visit Lookout's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Stylist - Supervisor, Minneapolis
Bonobos, Minneapolis, MN
Sales Manager, Emerging Markets (Chicago, IL)
Okta, Chicago, IL
Hypebeast, New York
Sales Manager (Internship)
Sleep Specialist (Retail Sales Associate) - Mission Viejo
Casper, Mission Viejo, CA