Lookout is a cybersecurity company for the post-perimeter, cloud-first, mobile-first world. Powered by the largest dataset of mobile code in existence, the Lookout Security Cloud provides visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk. Lookout is trusted by hundreds of millions of individual users, enterprises and government agencies and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, India, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on its blog, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Who We Are Looking For?
Lookout is looking for a results-driven, field & channel marketing expert to create and execute strategic marketing plans in support of the Public Sector pipeline and revenue objectives. We need someone who is a marketing athlete, has a command of the direct and through-channel routes to market, and is up for any challenge.
This key role requires an individual with strong communication, collaboration and influence skills. The ideal candidate will have experience across channel marketing, field marketing, account-based marketing techniques, and be conversant in modern demand generation techniques. You will work closely with the product marketing, corporate marketing and the field and channel sales teams. The ideal candidate is passionate about the product, has a strong understanding of the customer buying cycle, and views marketing as a way to facilitate conversations with customers to solve issues that are important to them.
- Work closely with the Public Sector field and channel sales teams to develop regional GTM plans to overachieve business objectives
- Work closely with the regional channel partners to develop joint marketing plans
- Manage the full marketing mix of regional activities that create local demand, generate pipeline and help sales close business
- Create and manage regional programs budget across end user and channel partner marketing programs
- Provide guidance to the central marketing teams on regional strategy across digital marketing, demand generation, product marketing, PR and communications
- Meticulously track results of marketing activities, ensuring appropriate lead flow and sales follow-ups occur in a timely basis
- Monitor marketing results from a budget, lead, pipeline, market, direct and channel perspective, and adjust as needed
- Participate in regular business, pipeline and forecast review meetings
- Provide regular cadence of communications and reporting on regional results
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years experience in enterprise field marketing and channel marketing
- Proven track record in creating and managing multi-faceted, integrated field & channel marketing campaigns from beginning to end
- Experience working on world-class software products; experience with mobile, security and SaaS products a plus
- Experience working with the enterprise channel ecosystem – value-add resellers, value-add distributors, system integrators
- Deep understanding of customer buying cycles and preferred engagement points and vehicles
- Solid grasp of sales pipeline management and operations
- Conversant in Salesforce.com and marketing automation systems
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
- Excellent oral, written and visual communicator
- Highly driven self-starter that thrives in a dynamic, start-up environment
Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. The world’s leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution. Lookout is also partnered with such enterprise leaders as AirWatch, Ingram Micro and MobileIron. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.