Lookout is a cybersecurity company for the post-perimeter, cloud-first, mobile-first world. Powered by the largest dataset of mobile code in existence, the Lookout Security Cloud provides visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk. Lookout is trusted by hundreds of millions of individual users, enterprises and government agencies and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, India, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on its blog, LinkedIn, and Twitter
Lookout is a modern startup for the modern world, run by apps! As part of Lookout’s engineering team, you will have an opportunity to take on some of the most interesting challenges in one or more core areas of intellectual property and fundamental building blocks that form Lookout’s category-defining Personal and Enterprise products. In order to tackle these challenging problems, you must be open-minded to explore new areas as well as evolve key existing systems, such as high scale cloud systems, mobile platforms(iOS/Android) development, detection engines, analysis systems cloud backend micro-services, front-end/UI, Data Engineering, Machine Learning, Threat research and CI/CD. If you enjoy building cutting edge products leveraging the latest technologies, tools and development methodologies, and want to make an immediate impact through your work, come check us out.
- Design, architect, and develop new Android security features and delightful user experiences for consumer and enterprise apps
- Work closely with product management, designers, security researchers, and other teams to drive the design, development and delivery of the new technologies
- Drive design and code reviews
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years of industry experience
- Proven track record of building complex applications and great user experiences in programming languages like Java/RxJava/Kotlin on Android platform
- Exceptional architecture, coding & design skills
- Ability to break complex problems down into smaller components that are loosely coupled and testable
- Discipline for testing and automation - unit, functional, integration, etc.
- Experience in building any of the following - Mobile platforms/SDKs, Security, Networking, MDMs, Secure Containers (MAM/Android Enterprise)
Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. The world’s leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution. Lookout is also partnered with such enterprise leaders as AirWatch, Ingram Micro and MobileIron. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Want to learn more about Lookout? Visit Lookout's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager & Technical Lead, Web Development
Mozilla, Portland, Remote US, Remote UK, Remote Canada
Sr Software Engineer I
Merrill, Minneapolis, MN (USA)
Senior Data Engineer
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
Sr. Helpdesk Administrator
LimeBike, San Francisco Bay Area
Computational Geometry - Software Engineer
Carbon, Redwood City
Mobile Developer Experience Engineer
Slack, San Francisco