Lookout is a cybersecurity company for the post-perimeter, cloud-first, mobile-first world. Powered by the largest dataset of mobile code in existence, the Lookout Security Cloud provides visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk. Lookout is trusted by hundreds of millions of individual users, enterprises and government agencies and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, India, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on its blog, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Lookout is a modern startup for the modern world, run by apps! As part of Lookout's engineering team, you will have an opportunity to take on some of the most interesting challenges in one or more core areas of intellectual property and fundamental building blocks that form Lookout’s category-defining Personal and Enterprise products. In order to tackle these challenging problems, you must be open-minded to explore new areas as well as evolve key existing systems, such as high scale cloud systems, mobile platforms (iOS/Android) development, detection engines, analysis systems cloud backend micro-services, front-end/UI, Data Engineering, Machine Learning, Threat research and CI/CD. If you enjoy building cutting edge products leveraging the latest technologies, tools and development methodologies, and want to make an immediate impact through your work, come check us out.
- Design, build and maintain high performance and low latency services that are highly available and scalable.
- Engage in product and feature design with architects and product owners.
- Conduct unit, functional, integration, and other forms of automated testing.
- Help us meet aggressive performance and scalability goals keeping us ahead of dramatic growth in the space.
- Fully participate in the ownership of your services and components, including on-call duties
- Create documentation to enable self service.
- Internal customer outreach, advocacy, and support.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Participate in on call rotation
- Excellent coding skills in Scala and/or Java.
- Experience with authentication frameworks such as SAML2.0 oAuth2.0 or OpenID connect.
- Basic experience in using directory access protocol components such as LDAP and Active Directory.
- Basic knowledge of PKI and basic cryptography.
- The ability to understand complex federated authentication systems and architecture.
- Experience designing, building and operating large-scale, complex highly distributed systems in AWS.
- Experience implementing RESTful services with APIs on a massively scalable cloud environment.
- Strong object oriented or functional design experience and ability.
- You're a quick, avid learner and a natural problem solver, and you like to get things done at a fast pace.
- Experience with test driven development.
- Skilled at troubleshooting – you appreciate the value of testing and can resolve the trickiest of issues, and take the initiative to pitch in and help as issues arise.
- Significant experience with operating production systems and being on on-call rotation
- Experience working on Agile teams.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field/degree, and/or equivalent work experience
- Experience in integrating with a third party Identity Provider is desired.
- Experience implementing highly scalable ingestion pipelines on messaging infrastructure like Kafka or Kinesis.
- Experience with functional programming a huge plus.
- Experience working with large scale ingestion and query pipeline of operational data.
- Experience working with Git, Jenkins, Jira,
- Experience working with containers.
- Experience with distributed processing frameworks like Akka and Spark.
- Experience with serverless architectures on AWS, like AWS Lambda.
- Experience/expertise with the following stores - DynamoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis, Cassandra, Aurora.
Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. The world’s leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution. Lookout is also partnered with such enterprise leaders as AirWatch, Ingram Micro and MobileIron. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Want to learn more about Lookout? Visit Lookout's website.
Jobs You May Like
Head, Software Program Management
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL (HQ), Tel Aviv, Israel, Toronto, ON, Zurich, Switzerland, Culver City, CA, Sunnyvale, CA
Pond5, Remote workplace
Agile Tester m/f/d
Senior Cloud Engineer
Braintribe, Vienna, Austria
Sr. Full Stack Engineer
1010data, New York
InfoSec - Sr. Risk & Compliance Analyst (US Federal)