Lookout is a cybersecurity company for the post-perimeter, cloud-first, mobile-first world. Powered by the largest dataset of mobile code in existence, the Lookout Security Cloud provides visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk. Lookout is trusted by hundreds of millions of individual users, enterprises and government agencies and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, India, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on its blog, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
What you’ll be doing
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining and delivering features that drive user value and key metrics in the Lookout product portfolio across Personal and Enterprise apps.
- Work with our external customers and internal teams to shape and define the product roadmap
- Lead cross functional team to bring features from ideation to live operation - including writing specs, prioritizing feature milestones, and plan for development and adoption of the product
- Own backlog for releases and prioritization based on customer and business needs
- Product management launching high quality mobile products
- Demonstrated experience in managing product requirements and translating them into compelling products and capabilities
- Comfortable working with designers on wireframes and mockups as well as usability research
- Self-starter with can-do attitude and enthusiasm to overcome obstacles and get the job done, even if it means solving problems outside of your defined role
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills: ability to clearly articulate technical solutions to internal and external audiences and distilling communications to executives
- Innate ability to drive consensus and forward motion
- Been hugely organized with the ability to thrive and get the right things done in an environment where there is no end of things to do
- BS/BA or equivalent, CS or technical field preferred, MBA preferred
Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. The world’s leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution. Lookout is also partnered with such enterprise leaders as AirWatch, Ingram Micro and MobileIron. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Want to learn more about Lookout? Visit Lookout's website.
Jobs You May Like
Pricing Strategy Manager
Senior Product Manager
Brightwheel, San Francisco, California
Sr. Director, Product
HERO Digital, San Francisco, CA
Senior Android Engineer
Roomi, New York, NY
Fishbrain, Stockholm, Sweden