Lookout is a cybersecurity company for the post-perimeter, cloud-first, mobile-first world. Powered by the largest dataset of mobile code in existence, the Lookout Security Cloud provides visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk. Lookout is trusted by hundreds of millions of individual users, enterprises and government agencies and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Boston, Haarlem, London, India, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on its blog, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Who are we looking for?
Lookout is seeking to add a seasoned Support Engineer to join a growing team that provides Technical Services for Lookout’s Mobile Endpoint Security solution. You will work closely with our growing list of Enterprise Customers as well as Partners, Sales Engineers, Development Engineering and Product Management towards the successful integration, deployment, operation and ongoing support of Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security. You will serve as a Lookout technical leader by demonstrating excellence in the debug, analysis, and overall approach in the isolation and characterization of complex technical issues, driving them towards resolution with Engineering and Product Management. Lookout’s cloud-based architecture, security intelligence, and the talented team that drives them will provide you an environment where you will continually learn new things and challenge your skills.
What will you do?
- Provide advanced support of Lookout’s Mobile Endpoint Security solution enabling success of Lookout customers, partners, Lookout’s Global Support organization, and the Lookout Sales Engineering organization.
- Serve as the technical lead on assigned accounts ensuring the success of product integration, evaluation, production deployment, and ongoing product support.
- Provide Escalation Management from both a Technical and Customer Satisfaction perspective for critical MES related issues escalated into Lookout Customer Support.
- Identify, document, and influence implementation of product supportability features and enhancements through the Product Management and Development Engineering Organizations.
- 10(+) years of experience supporting software products for large Enterprise or Service
- Provider customers.
- BSCS, BSCE or equivalent experience required
- Demonstrated ability to replicate, characterize, and articulate complex technical issues.
- Understanding of Enterprise Mobility Management (MDM, MAM) Solutions
- Understanding of Security information and event management (SIEM) Solutions
- Working knowledge of Android & iOS mobile operating systems
- Strong analytical, debugging, and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of IP networking infrastructure and associated protocols
- Working knowledge of Linux
- Working knowledge of WiFi Access technologies
- Experience with SaaS cloud-based platforms a plus
- Experience with Security Products a plus.
What do we offer?
- Marktconform salary
- Equity shares
- 50% of your health insurance scheme will be paid by Lookout
- Pension and disability insurance.
- Macbook Pro
- Gym benefits
- 26 paid vacation days + 3 days for voluntary work
Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. The world’s leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution. Lookout is also partnered with such enterprise leaders as AirWatch, Ingram Micro and MobileIron. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.