Lookout is a cybersecurity company for the post-perimeter, cloud-first, mobile-first world. Powered by the largest dataset of mobile code in existence, the Lookout Security Cloud provides visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk. Lookout is trusted by hundreds of millions of individual users, enterprises and government agencies and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, India, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on its blog, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
The Communications Manager is a hybrid operations and content creation role. This position requires strong project management, social media and writing skills.
- Own social media channels, content, execution and reporting. This includes devising ways to drive more social media engagement with the Lookout brand and recommending new/innovative ways to use social media channels to full advantage.
- Own awards and (some) speaking submissions process and related content
- Serve as the primary operations manager for corporate communications team projects:
- Update the communications tracker
- Develop, manage and keep updated a messaging/talking points library
- Help manage pre-event logistics
- Keep tabs on key deadlines and deliverables across projects and ensure the team delivers on-time
- Schedule team and cross-team meetings
- Assist with a variety of writing and content creation projects as assigned. These could include blogs, whitepapers, press releases, marketing content, internal communications and slide decks.
- Assist with the creation of an influencer marketing program
- Assist the Senior Director with support duties as assigned (report preparation, logistics, etc.)
- 3-5 years in a communications role at a technology company
- Strong writer, copyeditor and proofreader, with examples to show
- Social media management experience, including paid social and knowledge of social tools, particularly reporting on performance
- Strong project management and project coordination skills
- Event coordination and management experience
- PR, Communications or marketing agency experience preferred
- Highly organized, collaborative and accountable
- Preferred, but not required: knowledge of the cybersecurity industry
Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. The world’s leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution. Lookout is also partnered with such enterprise leaders as AirWatch, Ingram Micro and MobileIron. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Want to learn more about Lookout? Visit Lookout's website.
Jobs You May Like
Talent Marketing Specialist
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
TripAdvisor, Boston, MA
Sr. Mobile Marketing Manager
Udemy, San Francisco, California, USA
Country Manager, New Zealand
Nextdoor, New Zealand
Growth Engineer, Web Development
HeadSpin, Palo Alto, CA
Intern, Video Production
Participant Media, Los Angeles