Lookout is a cybersecurity company for the post-perimeter, cloud-first, mobile-first world. Powered by the largest dataset of mobile code in existence, the Lookout Security Cloud provides visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk. Lookout is trusted by hundreds of millions of individual users, enterprises and government agencies and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Boston, Haarlem, London, India, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
To learn more, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on its blog, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
In Italy, Lookout partners with leading service providers and resellers such as Vodafone, BlackBerry, Youco, Softjam and Innovery and via them, our customer list in Italy is growing rapidly.
Who Are We Looking For?
Lookout is looking for a talented and experienced security sales professional to join our enterprise sales team. The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) will be the first person on the ground in Italy and is responsible for sourcing and growing our business with large enterprise prospects in Italy. We expect this position to be a critical member of the team working hand in hand with sales engineering, channel and Lookout's partners and to leverage the local presence and local language capabilities to accelerate the ability to sell with our strategic partners.
What Will You Do?
- You will work in a dynamic and highly successful international sales team.
- You will focus on engaging, closing and growing the enterprise accounts falling within your area of responsibility. Your emphasis is on high-touch contact with the accounts although all transactions are via partners.
- You will consistently build new opportunities while serving and growing existing accounts.
- You will have excellent relationship management skills that translate into identifying decision-makers and influencers.
- You will manage opportunities, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term.
- You will provide accurate and timely forecasts to sales management.
- Minimum 5 years experience in selling enterprise software / security products and services. Mobile software or mobile security sales is a plus.
- Strong track record of driving sales in a high-touch model and collaborating effectively with channel partners in the security and/or wireless communications industry.
- Mastery of and ability to cultivate existing and new relationships within enterprise accounts.
- Experience in developing sales strategies, preparing proposals and quotes and presenting software products.
- Broad-based technological awareness in the telecommunications or security industry, complemented by knowledge of mobile software concepts, with specific skills in the area of enterprise mobile security.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in Italian and English
- Strong presenter and closer with the ability to demonstrate the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners, and customers using a Win/Win philosophy.
- Preferably based in the Milan area.
- A self starter and flexible mindset, you are the first person on the ground and can be working from a home office.
Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. The world’s leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution. Lookout is also partnered with such enterprise leaders as AirWatch, Ingram Micro and MobileIron. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Want to learn more about Lookout? Visit Lookout's website.
Jobs You May Like
AVP/VP, Group Account Supervisor
BGB Group, New York, NY