We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our People Operations team as an HR Coordinator in our San Francisco headquarters. This high-visibility role reports to the Sr. Director, Recruiting & People Operations and will serve as the first point of contact to all Lookout employees for day-to-day HR activities. Other areas of involvement will include: the onboarding experience from offer letter to Orientation and beyond; benefits and compensation; and Workday data stewardship and analytics. This is a 4-month temporary position covering a maternity leave from March - June.
If you want to join a team working together to create an amazing employee experience and to directly contribute to Lookout’s mission of keeping us secure as we become more connected, this role is a perfect fit! Please note: This role is located in our SF office and not open to remote workers.
How You Will Make An Impact:
- Provide first level support for the administration of company-wide human resources policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with company practices, and local legal requirements
- Coordinate New Hire Orientation to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for all new hires
- Input, maintain, and ensure the timeliness, completeness, accuracy and confidentiality of employee data (e.g. hires, job changes, terminations and one-time payments) using our HRIS, Workday
- Document current HR processes (e.g. onboarding, job changes and offboarding process flows)
- Support benefits administration by answering employee questions and interfacing with our benefit providers and accounts payable
- Provide recruiting support including conducting background checks and keeping internal stakeholders informed
- Work with immigration counsel, employees and managers to ensure timely visas for inbound and outbound US travel & work authorization
- Assist with compliance-related requirements as needed (e.g. EEO-1 submission, posting requirements, managing I-9 compliance, audits, etc.)
- Coordinate and/or assist in the training of both individual contributors and managers
- Coordinate other projects as needed. Examples might include managing RFPs for new vendors, updating Employee Handbook and HR Wiki Pages, creating timelines for Open Enrollment, coordinating quarterly performance review cycle
You Will Be Successful If You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-3 years related experience in human resources (preferably in CA)
- 1-2 years experience with Workday strongly preferred (processing new hires, terminations, etc).
- Experience with HR programs such as on-boarding, off-boarding, recruiting, engagement initiatives, policy interpretation/administration
- Experience managing sensitive information, handling it with discretion and confidentiality
- Project management skills including documentation
- Solid working knowledge of HR laws and regulations
- International HR experience a definite plus!
You Will Love This Job If You Have:
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills along with solid judgment and the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to manage priorities and handle multiple projects while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- Proven versatile, flexible team player with a willingness to work within changing priorities
- Drive to ensure we deliver a great employee experience
Lookout is a cybersecurity company for the post-perimeter, cloud-first, mobile-first world. Powered by the largest dataset of mobile code in existence, the Lookout Security Cloud provides visibility into the entire spectrum of mobile risk. Lookout is trusted by hundreds of millions of individual users, enterprises and government agencies and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Apple and others. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, India, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com and follow Lookout on its blog, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. The world’s leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution. Lookout is also partnered with such enterprise leaders as AirWatch, Ingram Micro and MobileIron. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.