Lookout is the leader in mobile security, protecting the device at the intersection of the personal you and the professional you. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobile devices are essential to all we do for work and play. We’re trusted by millions of consumers, enterprises, government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
If you geek out on the latest website content management systems, tools and architecture, then we want to speak with you. Lookout is looking for a Web Development Manager to join our collaborative digital marketing operations team. You will be responsible for planning, implementing and maintaining the website. You will also define the web technology roadmap for all global web properties within budget and on time. You will work closely with the creative manager to ensure the web properties align to brand guidelines.
We are looking for someone who is bold, builds trust, is committed to excellence, puts customers first and is accountable.
- Work across the marketing team to understand business requirements for systems, tools and infrastructure in order to execute new website technologies and projects to meet those needs.
- Own front-end and back-end architecture of all Lookout.com global web properties
- Lead day-to-day web development processes, such as code versioning, code reviews, build processes and deployments.
- Follow 'best practices' for development and agile processes, promote methods for collaboration and knowledge sharing amongst teams.
- Analyze and improve reliability, security, and performance of all web technology applications, databases and infrastructure.
- Ensure Web applications are compliant with external and internal brand and security standards.
- Serve as lead programmer, act as liaison with cross functional teams, and routinely collaborate with graphic designers to develop complete web-based solutions.
- 5+ years of hands-on web development experience (working with Global Marketing preferred)
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects, meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Technical expertise with enterprise content management systems such as Ingeniux, WebFlow, Adobe Experience Manager or similar systems
- Experience leading projects through software development cycle using LAMP stack approach
- Track record of integrating with various marketing technologies, tools/APIs such as Demandbase, Marketo, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Bizible (Multi Touch Attribution)
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science required (Masters degree in Computer Science a plus)
Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. The world’s leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution. Lookout is also partnered with such enterprise leaders as AirWatch, Ingram Micro and MobileIron. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Want to learn more about Lookout? Visit Lookout's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one