Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Who We Are Looking For?
Lookout is looking for a results-driven Sr. Channel Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing and enablement programs with our channel, technology and carrier partners in support of the Americas’ pipeline and revenue objectives. We are looking for someone who has experience with building channel partner programs and marketing plans, can drive growth through strong relationships with our partner ecosystem and can measure the impact of the channel to the business.
This a key role in the Americas’ marketing organization that requires an individual with strong communication, collaboration and organizational skills. The ideal candidate must have experience in channel marketing, understand account-based marketing, and be conversant in modern demand generation techniques. You will work closely across the organization in order to meet strategic objectives including field marketing, product marketing, corporate marketing and the field and channel sales teams to build, execute and measure marketing plans. The ideal candidate is passionate about cybersecurity, has a strong understanding of the customer and channel buying cycle, and views marketing as a way to facilitate conversations with customers to solve issues that are important to them.
- Develop, execute and measure Americas’ channel marketing plans to deliver on lead, pipeline and opportunity goals engaging all routes to market, in alignment with sales and channel objectives
- Quarterback channel enablement and recruitment plans, with an emphasis on educating partners on the new Lookout global partner program, partner portal, Partner Academy and partner masters
- Manage a predictable cadence of communication and planning with the partner ecosystem
- Meticulously track results of marketing activities, ensuring appropriate lead flow and follow up in a timely basis
- Educate channel partners on the Lookout go-to-market plans, campaigns and ROI goals, in alignment with corporate and sales objectives, to influence marketing plans and sales alignment
- Collaborate with international channel marketing to ensure consistent go-to-market execution globally
- Develop and manage dashboards to demonstrate value of channel marketing programs
- Present results and plans in regular business, pipeline and forecast review meetings with sales and marketing leadership
- Create and maintain a regular communication cadence with partners, sales, including weekly updates, campaign overviews, sales briefs, attending sales meetings and quarterly business reviews
- Manage overall budget allocations and spend utilization to 100%
Desired Skills & Experience
- 8 - 12 years’ experience in channel and enterprise marketing
- Proven track record of successful channel marketing engagement and programs
- Highly driven self-starter that thrives in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Ability to build strong relationships with channel partners and sales organization
- Experience with B2B marketing SaaS, enterprise security and mobile security
- Deep understanding of customer and channel buying cycles and preferred engagement points and vehicles
- Capable of optimizing strategies specific to vertical industries
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Conversant in Salesforce.com and marketing automation systems
- Excellent oral, written and visual communicator
Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. The world’s leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution. Lookout is also partnered with such enterprise leaders as AirWatch, Ingram Micro and MobileIron. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Want to learn more about Lookout? Visit Lookout's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.