Lookout is a leading cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto , India, and Washington, D.C
Lookout is a modern startup for the modern world, run by apps! As part of Lookout's engineering team, you will have an opportunity to take on some of the most interesting challenges in one or more core areas of intellectual property and fundamental building blocks that form Lookouts category-defining security products.
In order to tackle these problems, you must be open-minded to explore new areas as well as evolve key existing systems, such as high scale cloud systems, End Point Platforms (Windows/Linux/iOS/Android) development, detection engines, analysis systems, cloud backend micro-services, front-end/UI, Data Engineering and CI/CD. If you enjoy building cutting edge products leveraging the latest technologies, tools and development methodologies, and want to make an immediate impact through your work, come check us out.
- Development and enhancement of Lookout CASB’s Inline data protection platform.
- Understand the traffic pattern of SaaS App through Native App and Browser. Implement and maintain the access control features for the SaaS apps and IaaS platforms.
- Work with the product management team to develop new access control features.
- Influencing the features and direction of the product and platform with your own ideas. Involve in the complete software development life. Understand requirements, understand/define functional specs and develop high quality code.
- Develop tools to effectively measure performance and latency characteristics of the product.
- Work with the Customer Support team in troubleshooting and fixing customer issues and identifying the product gaps.
- Take an active role in mentoring junior developers.
- 10+ years of experience with an engineering degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong Java Programming skills (NIO, concurrency)
- Experience developing high performance, high throughput web services and applications
- Extensive experience with Netty or similar application frameworks
- Experience with the Spring Framework
- Strong understanding of web protocols (HTTP, WebSockets)
- Strong understanding of network protocols (TCP, UDP, DHCP/DNS, IPSec VPN, RDP)
- Experience reading and implementing RFCs and similar specifications
Nice to have:
- Strong understanding of network security (TLS, SAML, PKI)
- Experience implementing network protocols
- Experience with developing web or application servers, proxies, or platforms
- Experience with parsing code, structured data, and document formats
- Experience with microservices and cloud platforms (Docker, AWS, GCP)
- Experience with Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins
Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. The world’s leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution. Lookout is also partnered with such enterprise leaders as AirWatch, Ingram Micro and MobileIron. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Want to learn more about Lookout? Visit Lookout's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.