Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
About Our Team:
The Corporate IT team at Lookout is here to keep our developers, engineers, and business units running at top efficiency. We keep technology out of the way and look how best to integrate it seamlessly into our day to day life in offices around the globe. From provisioning new equipment, maintaining security controls, or even building out new test environments from scratch in AWS, Corporate IT at Lookout enables our coworkers to do what they do best and leave taming the technology to us.
- Deliver amazing customer service and continue to build the brand of “Best in class IT”
- Provide first level support for Lookout employees resolving laptop, mobile device, network, and A/V issues
- Communicate effectively with both technical and nontechnical users via face-to-face, email, chat, and our helpdesk ticketing system
- Provision and deprovision hardware, user accounts, software, and cloud-based applications such as Okta, G Suite, and Zoom
- Troubleshoot issues effectively – know when to use your resources and when to escalate
- Assist with account management and purchasing for teams with Lookout
- Identify ways to streamline common processes and ensure we maximize value within IT
- Assist with other technical projects and tasks as needed
- 3+ years experience in a technical role supporting Windows or macOS systems
- Must be customer focused, approachable, and eager to help others
- Interested in learning and taking on increasingly complex tasks
- Strong organization and task management skills
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meeting deadlines while maintaining a strong commitment to quality of work
- Familiarity with managing SaaS applications such as Okta, G Suite, Zoom, or Zendesk
- Familiarity with Active Directory administration
- Familiarity with basic networking concepts and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Jamf, VMWare WorkspaceOne, or other device management platforms.
Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. The world’s leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution. Lookout is also partnered with such enterprise leaders as AirWatch, Ingram Micro and MobileIron. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Want to learn more about Lookout? Visit Lookout's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.