Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
At Lookout, our product leaders are passionately creating a secure experience for millions of smartphone customers around the world. PMs are the core of the company’s product and business leadership, working closely with our Engineering, Marketing, Data, Business Development and Finance teams to set strategy for, define, design, and directly manage nearly all aspects of our technology and products and their impact on our business. Product management at Lookout represents a great opportunity for any product manager ready to be a part of some of the hottest trends in technology and business today.
This individual will have strong customer-centric product management experience, the ability to work on multiple products, and will take the initiative to improve both our products and our processes.
What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining and delivering features and solutions that drive user value and key metrics in the Lookout product portfolio specific to Privacy and Identity.
- Work across our internal teams to shape and define the product strategy, business goals and roadmap for Privacy and Identity
- Lead cross functional team to bring features from ideation to live operation - including writing specs, prioritizing feature milestones, and plan for development and adoption of the product
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Run beta programs with early-stage products and solutions
- Define and closely track key product metrics for your features and solutions and evolve the strategy and roadmap
- Own backlog for release inclusion and prioritization based on business goals
- 5-7 years of product management experience, including 3+ years experience within product management launching high quality mobile products in the Privacy and Identity space
- Demonstrated experience in defining product requirements and translating them into compelling products and capabilities
- Comfortable working with designers on wireframes and mockups as well as usability research
- Self-starter with can-do attitude and enthusiasm to overcome obstacles and get the job done, even if it means solving problems outside of your defined role
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills: ability to clearly articulate technical solutions to internal and external audiences and distilling communications to executives
- Innate ability to drive consensus and forward motion
- Organized with the ability to thrive and get the right things done in an environment where there is no end of things to do
- BS/BA or equivalent. MBA a plus
Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. The world’s leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution. Lookout is also partnered with such enterprise leaders as AirWatch, Ingram Micro and MobileIron. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Want to learn more about Lookout? Visit Lookout's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.