Lucid, New York
See jobs at Lucid
- Create and own the Product Roadmap. This includes intaking and validating all possible product enhancements and innovations from multiple stakeholders - customer, sales, marketing, development, data, etc. - as well as prioritizing this work using a quantifiable systems
- Lead a team of Product Managers and UX Designers to form a Product team that becomes the center point for all product development decision making and ownership - from strategy to execution
- Oversee the strategy and planning for the entire product lifecycle including gathering and prioritizing product requirements, determining the product roadmap, and setting strategic priorities.
- Provide guidance through major shifts in technology, direction, and business goals
- Own the Lucid products from end to end including UI / UX, functionality, consumer-grade benchmarking, impact (user and employer), competitive differentiation, etc.
- Work closely with the VP, Engineering and Tech Leads to understand technical feasibility, direction, and costs, and to establish the Product team as a critical component of the Development workflow.
- Develop a business case for each new product / product variant.
- Make decisions based on data rather than opinions
- As the Product leader, you will champion the product and company vision
- Investigate customer needs in a hands-on way; work closely with, and influence, Client Services, attend customer meetings, assist with sales demos, talk to at-risk customers, implement alpha features, develop user feedback mechanisms, attend and speak at conferences, etc.
- Report concise, factual feedback on the status of the portfolio of products and roadmap initiatives to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with sales and marketing to develop go-to-market strategies optimized for adoption and engagement.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in product leadership in SaaS/Marketplace environment
- Aptitude in leading teams through direct management – as well as through cross-functional influence and coalition building
- Expertise in building a data-driven approach and discipline to product strategy, prioritization and development
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required with the ability to explain advanced concepts to audiences of varying levels
- Ability to facilitate meetings with diverse and sometimes conflicting points of view and the ability to influence and guide to decisions and finality
- Infinite capacity to challenge current thinking and bring others along to implement new ideas to improve business results
Lucid is a data technology company focused on the power of human answers. We were founded and are based in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in London and Gurgaon. We’re moving fast, and growing fast – Lucid has doubled in size and revenue two years running. Let us tell you a little about our businesses and our team of over 225 people worldwide.
Want to learn more about Lucid? Visit Lucid's website.
Jobs You May Like
Engineering Manager - Infrastructure
Clubhouse.io, New York, NY USA
Software Engineer - Pivotal Labs
Pivotal Software, Atlanta, GA.
Kensho, New York City, NY
Back End Engineer (India)
NerdWallet, Bengaluru, India
Senior Application Security Engineer
Looker, San Francisco
Forward Deployed Security Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Seattle, WA