Ad Operations Analyst
See jobs at Lucid
- Work directly with external parties (third-party ad servers, rich media vendors, media buying and trafficking teams) and internal staff on creating tags for tracking digital media.
- Work successfully within a team as well as independently.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure all media are tracked according to media plan.
- Escalate any concerns / red flags.
- Query Proof’s database to make sure information from the pixel’s data parameters is properly captured and stored.
- Manage a multitude of projects concurrently while ensuring a high level of quality across all studies with little supervision - while always maintaining a professional, calm, friendly work ethic.
- Attend meetings and document action items when necessary. Follow up on all assigned action items.
- Provide status updates to manager and to internal stakeholders.
- Develop an intimate understanding of projects, anticipating client needs.
- Develop a full understanding of the Market Research and Digital Advertising industries.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years work experience in Advertising Operations (Ad Ops) or Advertising Technology (Ad Tech).
- Experience at an agency, publisher, or other digital media company.
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, organized, proactive, inquisitive, careful, positive.
- Strong ability to prioritize.
- Knows what’s important and what’s more important.
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing priorities and deadlines.
- Time management.
- Strong knowledge of the digital media ecosystem and how digital media campaigns are executed.
- Experience trafficking digital media campaigns in ad servers - i.e. DoubleClick (DFP/DCM), Sizmek, FlashTalking, Innovid, etc.
- Proficient in Excel and advanced formulas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to articulate something complex to the uninitiated.
- Ability to communicate that something is important and time-sensitive.
- Self-starter who is flexible and eager to learn new skills and concepts.
- Team player, customer service work ethic.
- Experience in Market Research.
- IAB Ad Ops certified.
- Passionate about industry trends and follows the latest news and information.
Lucid is a data technology company focused on the power of human answers. We were founded and are based in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in London and Gurgaon. We’re moving fast, and growing fast – Lucid has doubled in size and revenue two years running. Let us tell you a little about our businesses and our team of over 225 people worldwide.
Want to learn more about Lucid? Visit Lucid's website.
Jobs You May Like
Key Account Manager, Transport (Kansas)
Indigo, Wichita, KS
INDIGO fair, San Francisco
NetSuite Developer - Contract
Business Development - Germany
Operations Manager - Toronto, Canada
Paytm Labs, Toronto
Travel Intrapreneur Trainee
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin & world wide