Lucid, New Orleans
See jobs at Lucid
- Work closely with Treasury Manager and other Accounting team members to fully understand Lucid’s sources and uses of cash; applying that knowledge to leading Accounting practices.
- Own daily deposit and data entry responsibilities of bank activity and accounting system recording for US and international subsidiaries, summarized into daily executive reporting.
- Perform as an integral member of the Collections Team and coordinate with the Sales Organization to successfully collect and apply cash receipts based on payment terms as negotiated.
- Interact with clients and vendors to manage collections and solve inquiries when determining cash application and reconciling accounts between Lucid and partner books.
- Administer and manage as the central point of contact for Lucid’s accounts receivable portal.
- Analyze client credit terms, payment trends, and account balances to optimize collection schedules, as well as measuring the collectability of receivables to ensure focused attention as needed.
- Assist with new client onboarding as needed.
- Perform accounts receivable and collection activity analytics in an effort to work with team to maintain performance in line with industry standards and support financial reporting.
- Travel and Entertainment administrator for expense reimbursements.
- Cross-train with staff to create depth in the accounting organization by sharing responsibilities, continually improving processes, and increasing the depth of knowledge in the organization.
- Work closely with other business units to identify process improvements
- Assist with external audit deliverables and internal process documentation/controls when requested
- Manage special projects as necessary
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years of public accounting experience required, Big 4 a plus
- CPA preferred but not required
- Technology skills: Enterprise accounting software, Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, macros preferred)
- Team player with strong analytical skills and attention to detail, and a strong desire to automate and streamline manual processes
- High-energy with ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and unstructured environment
- Commitment to excellent customer service and strong communication skills
Lucid is a data technology company focused on the power of human answers. We were founded and are based in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in London and Gurgaon. We’re moving fast, and growing fast – Lucid has doubled in size and revenue two years running. Let us tell you a little about our businesses and our team of over 225 people worldwide.
Want to learn more about Lucid? Visit Lucid's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.