- Research, outline, write, and review content for customer-facing product documentation to help Lucid customers and partners meet their business goals.
- Create and implement thoughtful in-app guides to help users with onboarding and education within the Lucid platform.
- Collaborate with product designers, product managers, product marketing, engineers, customer success and additional stakeholders to ensure that customer needs are being met within our documentation.
- Help to create, maintain, and evolve content guidelines for Lucid’s documentation.
- Measure and contribute to the continuous improvement of Lucid’s online documentation portal.
Need to have
- A portfolio of samples that demonstrate your skills and effectiveness as a technical writer.
- A clear and friendly writing style and a strong attention to detail.
- Great communication skills and the ability to work well with others.
- Experience creating documentation for technical, digital products, and/or software.
- Fluency working with an agile software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understood.
- Experience writing and working with a CMS or other technical content management systems and documentation authoring tools.
- Experience researching new and better ways to communicate to our users, whether that’s auditing new tools, finding better methods of connecting to our users, or something totally new!
- The ability to strategically prioritize multiple projects. You'll have plenty to do — know where your efforts will have the most impact.
Nice to Have
- Experience with in-app software such as Appcues, Pendo, Iridize, WalkMe, etc.
- A willingness to pitch ideas to cross-functional stakeholders and an understanding of when it makes sense to push back.
- Experience with API documentation and developer personas.
- An appetite for problem solving in a quickly-changing landscape.
- Demonstrated experience increasing product adoption through documentation and content strategy.
Lucid is a data technology company focused on the power of human answers. We were founded and are based in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in London and Gurgaon. We’re moving fast, and growing fast – Lucid has doubled in size and revenue two years running. Let us tell you a little about our businesses and our team of over 225 people worldwide.
Want to learn more about Lucid? Visit Lucid's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.