is a research technology (ResTech) platform that provides programmatic access to first-party data. With respondents in more than 100 countries, Lucid enables anyone, in any industry, to survey online audiences and get the answers they need. These answers reveal the sentiments, motivations, and behaviors of target demographics – data that can be used to build business strategies, measure the impact of digital advertising, publish research, and more. Founded in 2010, Lucid is headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices throughout the US, Europe, and Asia.
Lucid is looking for a Manger, Pricing Analysis who will support pricing modeling and analysis across the entire suite of existing and future products. This role will report into Sr. Director FP&A, with a dotted line to Director, Pricing Strategy. Manager, Pricing Analysis will be heavily involved in conducting market research, financial analysis and building data-driven recommendations for pricing optimisation. You will help the cross-functional pricing committee form pricing policy, rate cards and discount policy.
- Develop deep understanding of Lucid products, and marketplace dynamics to inform pricing decisions
- Gathers, interprets, and uses complex data to develop actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize results
- Assess financial impact of pricing changes and new pricing rollouts
- Applying statistical modeling methods to determine the potential impact of pricing strategies on profitability.
- Recommending pricing strategies that align closely with market trends and identifying new market segments
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or similar (MBA a plus)
- Comfortable working in a high-growth, fast paced business with the ability to be nimble
- Proven analytical skills and experience developing complex financial models
- Experience with Power BI and other data analytics tools
- Ability to support, partner, and influence ideas to an executive audience
- Advanced Excel modeling skills and keen to move existing data analysis from Excel to advanced analytics using Power BI, Tableau or SQL
- Best practices are second nature, you can handle complexity but strive for simplicity
Lucid's Hiring Commitment
We understand that many candidates may not be perfectly qualified for a job posting. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable – and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is near the desired qualifications.
We also know that diversity of background and thought can enhance problem-solving and encourage more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
At Lucid we foster a collaborative and inspiring workplace. We pride ourselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Lucid is committed to and encourages an inclusive environment and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.