- Responsible for designing and implementing quality engineering processes for our proprietary market research software.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts and defect reduction initiatives by producing technical innovations and improving technical processes.
- Understand/suggest automation approaches used on projects and provide guidelines in automation strategy as needed for the specific technology stack of the application under test.
- Understand performance testing strategy and partner with engineering team to assure the strategy is sound.
- Grow and mentor team members in automation, Agile and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CICD) space.
- Develop and implement automated software testing programs and protocols to ensure that our software meets the highest quality standards.
- Understand client issues and drive root cause analysis (RCA) and implementation of processes that will improve quality releases.
- Implement processes to refine our overall software development strategies, in pursuit of higher quality software. Ensure efficiency, integrity and completeness of tasks related to quality engineering and testing within Agile process.
- Identify key quality metrics per team and accumulate quality metrics across the entire tech organization providing visibility into overall software quality.
- Build automation frameworks within the Enterprise QA specifically with automation frameworks such as Selenium, WATIR, TestNG, Junit, Cucumber, etc.
- Create and drive automation frameworks to allow for in-sprint automation.
- Transform manual testing teams to high efficiency automation centric software development engineering test (SDET).
- Utilize the following tools/technologies: Java, J2EE, LAMP, Chef, Jenkins, SQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL Kafka, CMS, DRM, CDN, and KPIs.
- Supervise 14 subordinates with the following titles: SDET, Sr. SDET, and Staff SDET.
- The qualified candidate must have at least a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering or closely related field.
- The qualified candidate must have at least 3 years (36 months) of experience working in a software development managerial position, or closely related occupation.
- The qualified candidate must also have at least 3 years (36 months) of experience working with all of the following:
- (a) managing geographically distributed and offshore teams, (b) working in a global Agile/Scrum testing environment, (c) building out automation frameworks within an enterprise-wide Quality Assurance (QA) strategy with automation frameworks including Selenium, TestNG, Junit and Cucumber, (d) transforming manual testing teams to high efficiency automation centric software development engineering test (SDET), (e) conducting software performance testing, (f) analyzing software development strategies and designing/adjusting technical features to deliver high-quality results, (g) working with DevOps and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CICD) practices, and (h) working with the following tools/technologies: Java, J2EE, LAMP, Chef, Jenkins, SQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL Kafka, CMS, DRM, CDN, and KPIs.
- All experience may be gained concurrently.
Lucid is a data technology company focused on the power of human answers. We were founded and are based in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in London and Gurgaon. We’re moving fast, and growing fast – Lucid has doubled in size and revenue two years running. Let us tell you a little about our businesses and our team of over 225 people worldwide.
Want to learn more about Lucid? Visit Lucid's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one