- The role holder will take fresh stock of the flow of work to India Based on the comprehensive assessment of the landscape, the leader has to forecast the quantum and complexity of the work that may flow to India. Accordingly, they should plan for further capacity enhancement which is expected to take place in India. The leader should plan to increase the physical infrastructure and development of capabilities in India to meet future demands. Based on this the role holder will create short, medium, and long-term plans in terms of infrastructure, people, skills & competencies to achieve this vision and own and manage the expense & capital budgets.
- General Manager would have to gain internal mindshare and share of the work that will flow to India by constantly interacting with the heads of the various Cint organizations. They should showcase India's capabilities and the track record of meeting the service level expectations generated due to past work. They should come to be regarded as a leader who is in full control of the work done within India which is core to Cint’s strategy for developing world-class offerings.
- Spearheading robust People Leadership practices for a scaling-up people-intensive organization with the ability to seamlessly co-hold people and task responsibilities by empowering managers, building high-performance teams, driving Employee engagement, and infusing a culture of trust and inclusion while being a culture champion for the broader organization. They should set up the performance evaluation processes followed by feedback and corrective mechanisms which are essential to building a world-class team in India.
- People management and creating an engaged and motivated team would be key elements of the role.
- Deliver and ramp up in-house capabilities and enable greater value in the global business. Will be responsible for transforming Cint’s business and helping internal start-ups create business infrastructure to scale. Possess a deeply ingrained test & iterate approach.
- Enhance the spectrum of work carried out in India. As General managers, they should continuously strive for the highest quality of work to flow into India and not just quantum of work. To this end, the leader will be responsible for building skills & capabilities through training, development, recruitment, infrastructure investments & use of external partners.
- Focus on challenging traditional business approaches and leveraging Digital and Automation strategies to drive productivity, and revenue expansion, enhance customer experience and drive the achievement of long-term growth strategies.
- Role Model:
- The General Manager is the face of Cint India internally & externally and will accordingly set the bar for the organization in terms of integrity, ethics, and meeting commitments
- Must have a successful track record presenting and reporting to a public and/or private equity board
- Must have familiarity and experience with public company governance
- 15+ years of overall work experience of which last 5-7 years in a leadership role directing a capability centre of higher scope & scale and maturity
- Strong, demonstrated P&L management
- Demonstrated success operating in a matrix environment
- Strong understanding of cutting-edge and technology-led delivery models.
- A demonstrated track record in building capabilities and centres of excellence in a product and service-led organization – either a captive or an outsourcing organization.
- Overseas work experience in a developed mature market is desirable.
- Good academic background with a degree in engineering/management from a recognized university/institute with a track record of continued learning /education.
- Track record of building capabilities & CoE as well as scaling up.
Leadership & Management Competencies/Behaviors
- Exhibits a good understanding of differences in operating environments and cultures across different geographies and companies.
- Demonstrates capacity to build and manage large high-performing cross-functional teams at multiple locations and is adept in working on new operating models including decisions on outsourcing, offshoring, and shared services.
- Effective and articulate communicator with the ability to establish rapport with people at all levels. A strong believer in collaborative approach and teamwork and spends considerable time in developing & mentoring team members
- A self-starter who is systematic, organized, highly motivated, energetic, and can independently assess situations and risks, and seek appropriate counsel to resolve them including exercising appropriate discretion to carry out decisions
- An inspirational entrepreneurial leader with a track record of delivering transformational change to global customers, especially in the analytics/software/technology services sector.
- Expertise in strongest consultative internal sales, solutions, and delivery professionals in the business.
- Ability to simplify complex business operations by leveraging the global process and technology capabilities along with the freedom to create a customized approach that best delivers value for customers
- Has a detailed understanding of the company and its competitors (current and future), stakeholders and their goals and unmet needs, along with barriers and opportunities
- Aligns individual performance goals and measures systematically, and consistently uses them to drive performance.
- Able to unify two entities and their assets, people, tasks, and resources in a manner that creates the most value for the future of the enterprise by realizing efficiencies and synergies.
- Extensive, demonstrated experience and understanding of operating a company within the Indian regulatory environment
Lucid is a data technology company focused on the power of human answers. We were founded and are based in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in London and Gurgaon. We’re moving fast, and growing fast – Lucid has doubled in size and revenue two years running. Let us tell you a little about our businesses and our team of over 225 people worldwide.
Want to learn more about Lucid? Visit Lucid's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.