We are looking for a talented and ambitious individual who can add value to the Customer Success team at Luno. Luno is a leading global cryptocurrency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to buy, store, use and learn about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Our vision is to upgrade the world to a better financial system.
- Maintain and manage customer relationships and expectations
- Read, prioritise and respond to customer queries via emails, phone calls and forum posts
- Discern the major customer desires and problems and communicate them to the development team
- Use your customer knowledge to help optimise customer engagement processes and contribute to the Luno product strategy
- Support payment processing operations
- Verify customer documentation and guide them through the onboarding process (knowledge on BNM policies is advantageous)
- Monitor transactions, investigate and report suspicious activity
- Help with online community building, and potentially with some online marketing activities
- Overall, be the face of Luno and create amazing customer experiences for our users
What you'll need:
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Marketing, Communications or Social Media related will be advantageous)
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Hardworking, positive and friendly disposition, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Collaborative – drive cooperation and teamwork in achieving solutions
- Creative, solution-driven mindset
- Sound judgement, professionalism, and patience when communicating with customers
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with cryptocurrencies will be highly advantageous
What you’ll get:
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, emerging and developed markets, and scaling a global business. Cryptocurrencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. Best of all you get to work with a diverse team of talented, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the world.
We believe that decentralised digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will fundamentally change how the world views and uses money: cheaper, faster and safer transactions; more privacy and freedom; a significantly better user experience; and ultimately, more equality through giving everyone in the world access to the same financial system, no matter who they are or where they are from.
Today we are one of the world’s leading digital currency companies with a team of over 40 technology and finance experts, operating across several countries and continents. Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin.
Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to everyone, everywhere.
Want to learn more about Luno? Visit Luno's website.
Jobs You May Like
Part-Time City Operations Representative
Customer Success Associate
BuildZoom, Quezon City, Metro Manila
Senior Customer Success Manager
Scoop, San Francisco, California
Project Manager, Financial Systems
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Analytical Technician, Quality Control (Day Shift)
Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda, CA
Home Chef, 1055 E Cooley Ave. San Bernardino, CA 92408