We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our Customer Success team in Kuala Lumpur.
What we do:
We make it safe and easy to buy, store and learn about cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin and Ethereum, offering three core products:
- Luno Wallet: Cryptocurrency conversion, storage, and consumer payments
- Luno Exchange: Professional cryptocurrency trading platform
- Luno Enterprise: Open API’s, institutional investors, merchant integration
- You’ll be part of a team of skilled and passionate people on a serious mission to upgrade the world to a better financial system!
- We are series B funded, raised over $13m in funding since launch, and backed by the Naspers Group, Digital Currency Group, Venturra Capital, Balderton Capital, and Rand Merchant Investment Holdings.
- Our customer base spans 40 countries and is currently spread across three continents - Europe, Southeast Asia, and Africa.
- Committed to workplace diversity, we now have over 250 employees with 26 different nationalities, 40% of whom are female, with offices in London, Singapore, Cape Town, Kuala Lumpur, Lagos, and Jakarta.
The role in a nutshell:
As a Customer Success Associate, you will be responsible for maintaining and managing customer relationships and expectations.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance, Marketing, Communications or Social Media related will be advantageous).
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to converse in Mandarin/Cantonese will be high advantageous.
- Hardworking, positive and friendly disposition, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Collaborative – drive cooperation and teamwork in achieving solutions.
- Creative, solution-driven mindset.
- Sound judgement, professionalism, and patience when communicating with customers.
- High attention to detail.
- Familiarity with cryptocurrencies will be highly advantageous.
More about what you’ll be doing:
- Read, prioritise and respond to customer queries via emails, phone calls and forum posts.
- Maintain and manage customer relationships and expectations.
- Discern the major customer desires and problems and communicate them to the development team.
- Use your customer knowledge to help optimise customer engagement processes and contribute to the Luno product strategy.
- Support payment processing operations.
- Verify customer documentation and guide them through the onboarding process (knowledge on BNM policies is advantageous).
- Monitor transactions, investigate and report suspicious activity.
- Help with online community building, and potentially with some online marketing activities.
- Overall, be the face of Luno and create amazing customer experiences for our users.
Be part of the change! 🚀
We believe that decentralised digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will fundamentally change how the world views and uses money: cheaper, faster and safer transactions; more privacy and freedom; a significantly better user experience; and ultimately, more equality through giving everyone in the world access to the same financial system, no matter who they are or where they are from.
Today we are one of the world’s leading digital currency companies with a team of over 40 technology and finance experts, operating across several countries and continents. Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin.
Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to everyone, everywhere.