We are looking for a talented and ambitious individual who can grow within the existing Community team at Luno. Luno is a leading global digital currency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to buy, store, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Our vision is to upgrade the world to a better financial system.
What you'll do:
- Maintain and manage customer relationships and expectations
- Read, prioritise and respond to customer emails, phone calls and forum posts
- Discern the major customer desires and problems and communicate them to the development team
- Use your customer knowledge to help optimise customer engagement processes and contribute to the Luno product strategy
- Support payment processing operations
- Verify customer documentation and guide them through the onboarding process (FICA / FAIS knowledge advantageous)
- Monitor transactions, investigate and report suspicious activity
- Help with online community building, and potentially with some online marketing activities
- Overall, be the face of Luno and create amazing customer experiences for our users
What you'll need:
- A work permit for South Africa if you are not a South African citizen
- Graduate degree (Finance, Marketing or Social Media related will be advantageous)
- Positive and friendly disposition, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Collaborative – drive cooperation and teamwork in achieving solutions
- Creative, solution-driven mindset
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Sound judgement, professionalism, and patience when communicating with customers
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with Bitcoin will be highly advantageous
Digital currencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a smart and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is the opportunity for you. would say the biggest benefit of all is working with a bunch of bright, ambitious and interesting people on an idea that will change the world.
About Luno We believe that decentralised digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will fundamentally change how the world views and uses money: cheaper, faster and safer transactions; more privacy and freedom; a significantly better user experience; and ultimately, more equality through giving everyone in the world access to the same financial system, no matter who they are or where they are from. Today we are one of the world’s leading digital currency companies with a team of over 40 technology and finance experts, operating across several countries and continents. Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to everyone, everywhere.
Want to learn more about Luno? Visit Luno's website.
Jobs You May Like
English Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Washington State
ModCloth, San Francisco, CA
HR Business Partner - APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
People Data Analyst
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Food and Nutrition Specialist
Badoo, London, UK
Studentische Hilfskraft IT (m/w)