Luno is a leading global digital currency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to buy, store, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies to everyone, everywhere.
We're looking for a smart, passionate Country Manager to take ownership of the French market, but based in our London office. The ideal candidate will be fluent in French and English.
What you’ll do
- Take ownership of the market and drive market leadership & success
- Shape local Luno strategy through industry & competitor analysis
- Own local product strategy for the market
- Develop and execute local marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in market - regulators, partners, banks, merchants, media
- Assist customer support and verifications teams when required
- Optimize processes across the local business to run an efficient business
- Over time, help recruit local/regional team
What you’ll need
- A relevant university qualification from a top university
- 3-6 years work experience
- A valid UK work visa preferred. The position is based at our London office.
- Entrepreneurial, strong sense of responsibility and very high level of integrity
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Friendly, transparent, articulate and driven to succeed
- Some who has a bias for action and can get things done
- Preferably a basic knowledge of how crypto-currencies like Bitcoin work
- Fluent English and French speaker
Digital currencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a smart and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is the opportunity for you.
About Luno We believe that decentralised digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will fundamentally change how the world views and uses money: cheaper, faster and safer transactions; more privacy and freedom; a significantly better user experience; and ultimately, more equality through giving everyone in the world access to the same financial system, no matter who they are or where they are from. Today we are one of the world’s leading digital currency companies with a team of over 40 technology and finance experts, operating across several countries and continents. Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to everyone, everywhere.
Want to learn more about Luno? Visit Luno's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager Sales Engineering - NY/NJ
Rubrik, Remote Sales
Sr. Client Relationship Representative Intern (Graduate Student)
IBM, Multiple Cities
Account Executive, NoWait
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Enterprise Field Sales Executive
DroneDeploy, Central United States (IL/TX Preferred)
VP of Sales - US
EDITED, New York
Senior Sales Manager
Jampp, São Paulo