Luno is a leading global digital currency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to buy, store, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies to everyone, everywhere.
The Growth Manager for Social will join the performance marketing team to execute the paid social strategies to drive the ROI. Key Responsibilities include executing, optimizing and reporting on best-in-class paid social media campaigns through available social media marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn, Medium, etc) with emphasis on innovative initiatives, and working closely with the design and rest of the performance marketing team.
What you’ll do
- Mastering and optimizing existing campaigns utilizing third party and internal tools, required to deliver efficient and profitable Paid Social campaigns
- Build custom audiences to retarget users and drive conversions on different sources
- Leading the campaign strategy, researching potential marketing channels, analyzing competitors, and adopting a robust test & learn approach
- Work with the design team to test different ad concepts and copies to increase the ROI
- Analyzing and reporting data on a daily / weekly / bi-weekly / monthly & ad-hoc basis to gather actionable insights and share it with the team
- Work closely with the Product and Community team, where required, on best practice paid social campaign execution
- Work with the country leads to find insights and localize ads to increase relevance score and CTR%
- Work with the Data team to understand how paid social integrates with other media formats and channels
What you need
- A relevant university qualification from a top university or business school and 3-5 years proven relevant experience.
- An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Paid Social campaigns
- Advanced knowledge & experience of using Twitter Ads Manager and 3rd party tools like Marin, adespresso etc
- A good understanding of Google analytics and other web analytics packages
- A self-starter who is highly motivated and passionate about social media and paid social
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and negotiation skills
- Preferably a basic knowledge of how crypto-currencies like Bitcoin work
Digital currencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a smart and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is the opportunity for you.
About Luno We believe that decentralised digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will fundamentally change how the world views and uses money: cheaper, faster and safer transactions; more privacy and freedom; a significantly better user experience; and ultimately, more equality through giving everyone in the world access to the same financial system, no matter who they are or where they are from. Today we are one of the world’s leading digital currency companies with a team of over 40 technology and finance experts, operating across several countries and continents. Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to everyone, everywhere.
Want to learn more about Luno? Visit Luno's website.
Jobs You May Like
Comms Manager, Asia
Deliveroo, Hong Kong, Singapore
Associate Manager, Social Marketing
Product Marketing Manager
TripleLift, New York
Brand Ambassador - Boston
Yelp, Boston, MA
Ad Tech Analytics Expert, Senior Marketing Analytics Manager
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Finance Internship - Spring 2018
Splash, New York Office