Luno is a leading global digital currency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to buy, store, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies to everyone, everywhere.
Luno Enterprise focuses on serving institutional and business clients including hedge funds, private wealth managers, investment and retail banks, remittance companies and online merchants, providing various products and services including institutional storage and liquidity, structured products such as ETNs, integration of various Luno API’s for buying / selling digital currencies or blockchain remittance or payments.
What you'll do
- As Head of Enterprise you will be responsible for building and managing the team, as well as setting the team’s strategy and executing on the plan to help build this into a global market leader
- Essentially, this is like a ‘startup within a startup’ that will suit highly entrepreneurial candidates with strong leadership and business developement skills
- Work closely with institutional customers to define needs and structure and implement the appropriate solutions
- Be both the business and product owner, and be in charge of finding enterprise opportunities with the highest ROI and prioritising these
- Work closely with our internal infrastructure team on product development and our country teams on business development
- Be the face of the Enterprise business, leading all press and relationship efforts with various media, partners, regulators, startup events, investors etc.
- Become a global and respected thought leader in the space
What you’ll need
- A relevant university qualification in business or finance from a top university
- Basic knowledge of and passion for digital currencies like Bitcoin
- Five or more years work experience, preferably in consulting, investment banking, business development or strategy
- International work experience and personal network a big plus
- Financial services sector experience required
- Agile and able to adapt quickly, operating in a high growth business
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work between teams, functions and geographies, with high autonomy
- Be friendly, transparent, articulate and driven to succeed
Digital currencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a smart and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is the opportunity for you.
About Luno We believe that decentralised digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will fundamentally change how the world views and uses money: cheaper, faster and safer transactions; more privacy and freedom; a significantly better user experience; and ultimately, more equality through giving everyone in the world access to the same financial system, no matter who they are or where they are from. Today we are one of the world’s leading digital currency companies with a team of over 40 technology and finance experts, operating across several countries and continents. Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to everyone, everywhere.