Luno is a leading global digital currency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to buy, store, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies to everyone, everywhere.
What you'll do
- Support Luno’s fraud prevention efforts across multiple geographies
- Play a key role in the continuous development and monitoring of the fraud prevention functions
- Perform market analysis and detailed investigations on high risk accounts or transactions
- Analyse company data by grouping and analysing the fraudulent cases
- Analyse the processes and provide suggestions on how to reduce the proportion of fraudulent transactions
- Prepare monthly and ad-hoc reports to management
- Investigate and report suspicious activity
What you’ll need
- A work permit for South Africa if you are not a South African citizen
- University degree from reputable tertiary institution
- 4-6 years proven experience in a Fraud based role within financial services, retail or another commercial environment
- Experience of operating in a highly customer-centric culture
- Demonstrate experience of implementing and updating processes
- Knowledge of other risk types including money laundering and compliance
- High proficiency in English, written and verbal
- Strong desire to learn new information and techniques in a constantly evolving field
- Attention to detail, strong sense of responsibility and very high level of integrity
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Prior experience in a similar role preferred
- Familiarity with Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies will be highly advantageous
Digital currencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a smart and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is the opportunity for you.
About Luno We believe that decentralised digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will fundamentally change how the world views and uses money: cheaper, faster and safer transactions; more privacy and freedom; a significantly better user experience; and ultimately, more equality through giving everyone in the world access to the same financial system, no matter who they are or where they are from. Today we are one of the world’s leading digital currency companies with a team of over 40 technology and finance experts, operating across several countries and continents. Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to everyone, everywhere.
Want to learn more about Luno? Visit Luno's website.
Jobs You May Like
Human Resources Coordinator
Call9, Brooklyn, NY
QC Product Specification Lead/Manager
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Brookfield Residential, Loudoun County, VA
Publisher Sales Manager
Teads, Buenos Aires
BoM / Change Management Specialist
Zoox, San Carlos, CA
Ausbildung zum Elektroniker für Betriebstechnik (m/w)
Harry’s, Harry's Germany