Luno is a leading global digital currency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Our vision is to upgrade the world to a better financial system.
We are looking for a marketing analyst who understands performance marketing and the importance of data-driven decision making. This is a crucial role as you will work with the performance marketing team to help find insights/opportunities based on the data from different marketing channels. You will be responsible for conversion setup/tracking, ROI analysis and reporting automation across multiple paid channels.
What you'll do
- Build tailor-made reporting with appropriate analysis and monitoring tools such as Funnel.io and supermetrics
- Conduct regular reporting and analysis to identify opportunities and measure channel performance
- Work with the data science team to minimize data discrepancy between marketing channels and internal BI tool like looker.io
- Help implement efficient revenue tracking mechanism with ROI cohorts
- Work with channel owners to build custom reports and suggest findings regularly
- Translate complex data into convincing reports and findings
- Effectively communicate with management, product, and data science teams on marketing data pack
- Help team allocate marketing budgets based on ROI and the opportunity to growth/optimizations
What you'll need
- BA or BS in Marketing, Economics, Business, or related fields. MBA or MS in Marketing, Business or related field is a plus
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- A good understanding of Mobile attribution, GTM, Google analytics and other web analytics packages.
- A self-starter who is highly motivated and passionate about finding insights through the data
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
- Preferably a basic knowledge of how crypto-currencies like Bitcoin work
Digital currencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a smart and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is the opportunity for you.
About Luno We believe that decentralised digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will fundamentally change how the world views and uses money: cheaper, faster and safer transactions; more privacy and freedom; a significantly better user experience; and ultimately, more equality through giving everyone in the world access to the same financial system, no matter who they are or where they are from. Today we are one of the world’s leading digital currency companies with a team of over 40 technology and finance experts, operating across several countries and continents. Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to everyone, everywhere.
Want to learn more about Luno? Visit Luno's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategic Partner Manager, Development
Twitch, Los Angeles, CA
Program Manager - Fantasy Sports Operations
Back End Software Engineer
Senior Marketing Lead, IDEO U
Markforged, Watertown, MA
Programmatic Direct Associate
OpenX, OpenX - Pasadena