Luno is a leading global digital currency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies to everyone, everywhere.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Marketing Designer to join our in-house design team in Cape Town. You will work with the marketing and design teams to create visual assets for campaigns and various marketing projects that clearly communicate strategy and design intent while ensuring that the Luno brand remains recognizable.
What you'll do
- Work with the marketing team to create visual assets that clearly communicate strategy and design intent
- Analyse data and create visuals for marketing campaigns based on your findings
- Run A/B testing on ad types, including imagery and copy, and test different CTA’s
- Design and execute thought-provoking market-leading content using visuals, FB canvas ads, HTML5, storyboards, short videos and GIFs
- Be responsible for the design of all marketing elements, including ads, social media posts, blog imagery etc
- Create infographics that communicate complex ideas and concepts in a simple and clear manner
- Execute and ensure an efficient and consistent branding processes
- Understand the psychology behind the customer decision making process and use this insight to determine which visuals, colours and CTA’s to use
What you’ll need
- A passion for design, marketing, metrics and analysis
- An understanding of the psychology behind the customer decision making process
- Knowledge of design limitations around social media, adverts etc
- Outstanding communication, brainstorming and collaboration skills with obsessive attention to detail
- A strong portfolio demonstrating marketing design skills
- 3 or more years of proven performance-driven marketing design experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Excellent visual design skills, and the ability to present and defend your design decisions
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Keynote and the Google suite
- Knowledge of and experience using different automation tools such as Bannerflow
- A self-starter attitude
- Familiarity with HTML, storyboarding and video editing
All applicants must please supply online work samples or a current portfolio. Please also include what design communities you are a member of (eg Dribbble, Behance, etc)
About Luno We believe that decentralised digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will fundamentally change how the world views and uses money: cheaper, faster and safer transactions; more privacy and freedom; a significantly better user experience; and ultimately, more equality through giving everyone in the world access to the same financial system, no matter who they are or where they are from. Today we are one of the world’s leading digital currency companies with a team of over 40 technology and finance experts, operating across several countries and continents. Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to everyone, everywhere.
Want to learn more about Luno? Visit Luno's website.
Jobs You May Like
Independent Media Associate
Omidyar Network, India, Singapore, Brazil or Argentina
International Product Specialist, India (Contract)
Pinterest, San Francisco, CA
Social Marketing Manager, Netflix Originals - France
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Product Marketing Manager, Integrations
Intercom, San Francisco
Neighborhood Ambassador - Alameda
Yelp, East Bay, CA