Luno is a leading global digital currency company operating across several countries and continents and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies to everyone, everywhere.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Product Designer to help shape unique, user centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, product owners and other designers. You will be responsible for ensuring that we offer the best web and mobile app experience to our customers while embracing the challenges that come with building a global brand that spans cultural, economic and language differences.
What you'll do
- Work closely with product owners and developers to fully realise a feature or product
- Understand the nuances of each platform, our varied customer demographics and build products based on data and analysis
- Perform desk and field research, build prototypes and perform usability testing
- Translate UX in UI according to platform-specific requirements, and produce development ready designs
- Perform QA testing and A/B testing
- Be the champion of our customers needs, and be able to discuss the benefits and pitfalls of various design solutions with stakeholders
- Create customer friendly, delightful and effective solutions to the complex design problems that come with building a global brand
- Continually keep yourself and the rest of the design team up to date with the latest trends, techniques and technologies
- Work with people who love building products
What you’ll need
- 3 or more years of proven product design experience for Android, iOS and web
- A strong portfolio demonstrating UX and UI design skills
- Proficiency in Sketch, Craft, Invision, Photoshop and Illustrator, or similar tools. A strong knowledge of the Google suite is an added bonus
- Experience working in agile teams, with the ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters, product managers and ux designers
- Experience facilitating design sprints or workshops and mentoring other designers
- Knowledge of design systems, including Material Design and Human Interface Design
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Digital currencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a smart and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is the opportunity for you.
About Luno We believe that decentralised digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will fundamentally change how the world views and uses money: cheaper, faster and safer transactions; more privacy and freedom; a significantly better user experience; and ultimately, more equality through giving everyone in the world access to the same financial system, no matter who they are or where they are from. Today we are one of the world’s leading digital currency companies with a team of over 40 technology and finance experts, operating across several countries and continents. Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to everyone, everywhere.
Want to learn more about Luno? Visit Luno's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager - Business
GitHub, Remote - US
Harry’s, New York, NY
Sr Product Manager, Apps
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Group Product Manager - Delivery Marketplace
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Senior UX / UI Specialist
Avecto, UK, Manchester
Everlane, San Francisco, CA