Luno is a leading global digital currency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to buy, store, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies to everyone, everywhere.
The Growth Manager for Affiliates/Display will join the performance marketing team to drive adoption of digital currencies like bitcoin through Luno. You will be responsible for identifying and scaling cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns on display, programmatic and in-house affiliate platform. You will be a self starter with a deep understanding of affiliate platforms like Tune. You will actively search and cultivate partnerships with new affiliate programs to drive profitable growth and revenue.
What you’ll do
- Defining and delivering display advertising strategies to achieve our traffic, revenue, and efficiency targets through this channel
- Planning, execution and analysis of the Display advertising campaigns end to end (briefs, creative design, targeting, media buy, testing, tracking set-up, scheduling, etc.)
- Affiliate recruitment, management, communication and performance reporting
- Validating commissions for affiliates and cross-referencing with internal tracking
- Actively recruit and diversify your portfolio of publishers that specialize in promotion methods with traffic on CPA or rev-share models
- Work with the product team to optimize packages and products for optimal ROI
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate effectiveness of campaigns
- Review and analyse data from the channels to optimize affiliate revenue
- Provide affiliates with strategies and resources to promote our brands, including custom banner ads, landing pages, tracking links, technical help and more
- Share performance updates and learnings with the team
What you need
- A relevant university qualification from a top university or business school and 3-5 years proven relevant experience in the Affiliate Management space - negotiating,
- Understanding of affiliate’s motivations, drives, and desires while still focusing on the company’s goals
- You must understand how to 1) find new affiliates 2) get them on-boarded 3) help our existing affiliates maximize profit
- Implementing and optimizing affiliate marketing campaigns
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, organizational, negotiation, and prioritization skills
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with strong attention to detail, driving projects to completion under deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and negotiation skills
- Friendly, transparent, articulate and driven to succeed
- Someone who has a bias for action and can get things done
- Preferably a basic knowledge of how crypto-currencies like Bitcoin work
Digital currencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a smart and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is the opportunity for you.
About Luno We believe that decentralised digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will fundamentally change how the world views and uses money: cheaper, faster and safer transactions; more privacy and freedom; a significantly better user experience; and ultimately, more equality through giving everyone in the world access to the same financial system, no matter who they are or where they are from. Today we are one of the world’s leading digital currency companies with a team of over 40 technology and finance experts, operating across several countries and continents. Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to everyone, everywhere.
Want to learn more about Luno? Visit Luno's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior CRM Marketing Manager
Getaround, San Francisco
Senior Technical Product Marketing Manager
Paxata, Redwood City, CA
Manager, Mid Market Sales
Slack, Toronto, Canada
Manager, Campaign Merchandising
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Getaround, Los Angeles
Homepolish, NYC Office