Luno is a leading global digital currency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to buy, store, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies to everyone, everywhere.
The Growth Manager for Retargeting will join the performance marketing team to retarget existing users to drive conversions on web and apps. Key Responsibilities include executing, optimizing and reporting on different paid marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Quora, LinkedIn, Medium, etc) with emphasis on innovative initiatives, and working closely with the design and rest of the performance marketing team.
What you’ll do
- Creation and execution of all retargeting strategies across all retargeting channels including Adwords, Facebook, Criteo, Sociomantic
- Understand the conversion funnel and come up with a communication strategy to drive conversions for both web and app users
- Communication with external retargeting partners to scale and drive ROI
- Leading A/B testing using statistical models
- Collaboration with our creative designers to create engaging campaigns
- Keeping ahead of industry best practice through research and testing
What you need
- A relevant university qualification from a top university or business school and 3-5 years proven relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of display advertising, retargeting, Facebook Ads or Youtube advertising
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and negotiation skills
- Friendly, transparent, articulate and driven to succeed
- Someone who has a bias for action and can get things done
- Preferably a basic knowledge of how crypto-currencies like Bitcoin work
Digital currencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a smart and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is the opportunity for you.
About Luno We believe that decentralised digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will fundamentally change how the world views and uses money: cheaper, faster and safer transactions; more privacy and freedom; a significantly better user experience; and ultimately, more equality through giving everyone in the world access to the same financial system, no matter who they are or where they are from. Today we are one of the world’s leading digital currency companies with a team of over 40 technology and finance experts, operating across several countries and continents. Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to everyone, everywhere.
Want to learn more about Luno? Visit Luno's website.
Jobs You May Like
Teads, San Francisco, CA
Marketing Programs Manager
Carbon, Redwood City
Online Marketing - General Applications KSA
noon.com, Riyadh, KSA
Director of Marketing
Bizly, New York Office
Demand Generation Associate
Zylo, Indianapolis, IN
Fashion Label Senior Buyer
Trendyol, Istanbul / Maslak