Growth Manager - Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Luno, Cape Town
Digital currency for everyone, everywhere
Luno is a leading global digital currency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to buy, store, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies to everyone, everywhere.
The Growth Manager (SEM) will join the performance marketing team and use the full search toolbox to drive adoption of digital currencies like bitcoin through Luno. You will be responsible for identifying and scaling cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns across multiple paid search channels. You will develop the strategic plan, use analytics to inform decisions and drive execution to optimize a significant marketing budget against company goals. You will be a self starter with a deep understanding of AdWords, landing page optimization, analytics and testing.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, design and execute paid search campaigns (Google AdWords, Bing, etc.)You will monitor performance of our company's search campaigns across all markets
- Develop creative and new ways to market our products through existing paid search channels and continuously testing new platforms and providers
- Take ownership for and build SEM dashboards and monitor critical metrics
- Analyze results, identifying actionable opportunities (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.) to improve performance and scale
- Independently own and handle day-to-day PPC optimizations
- You will devise, launch, and measure all experiments
- You will maximise opportunities for keyword, geography, and channel expansion
- Work with the country teams to allocate budgets and give an estimate of growth metrics
- Work closely with the broader Growth team to devise and implement full-funnel user acquisition strategies
What you’ll need
- A relevant university qualification from a top university or business school and 3-5 years proven relevant managing search marketing campaigns in multiple countries and languages
- Google Adwords certification, base, search and display
- A deep knowledge of keyword optimization and a good understanding of search engine bidding strategies and implementation
- Strong quantitative & analytical skills; able to use data to optimize day-to-day performance
- Experience collaborating with external agencies
- Experience working with SEM optimization tools like Optmyzr, Marin, double click
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and negotiation skills
- Someone who has a bias for action and can get things done
- Preferably a basic knowledge of how crypto-currencies like Bitcoin work
Digital currencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a smart and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is the opportunity for you.
About Luno We believe that decentralised digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will fundamentally change how the world views and uses money: cheaper, faster and safer transactions; more privacy and freedom; a significantly better user experience; and ultimately, more equality through giving everyone in the world access to the same financial system, no matter who they are or where they are from. Today we are one of the world’s leading digital currency companies with a team of over 40 technology and finance experts, operating across several countries and continents. Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to everyone, everywhere.
Want to learn more about Luno? Visit Luno's website.
Jobs You May Like
[Freelancer] Airbnb Experiences Ambassador, Sydney
Digital Marketing Manager
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
foodora Germany, Berlin, Bonn, Bremen, Dresden, Düsseldorf, Essen, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hannover, Karlsruhe, Köln, Leipzig, Nürnberg, Mainz, Mannheim, München, Münster, Stuttgart, Wien, Wiesbaden
Associate Performance Marketing Manager, War Dragons
Pocket Gems, San Francisco, CA
Seller Policy Management Specialist
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
Web Quality Assurance Engineer
Malwarebytes, Santa Clara, California