Growth Manager - Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Digital currency for everyone, everywhere
Luno is a leading global digital currency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Our vision is to upgrade the world to a better financial system.
The Growth Manager (SEO) will join the performance marketing team and use the full search toolbox to drive adoption of digital currencies like bitcoin through Luno. You will be responsible for identifying and scale on off-page and on-page optimizations. You will be a self starter with a deep understanding of SEO, ASO, landing page optimization, analytics and testing.
What you'll do
- Create and execute overall SEO, ASO and content strategy across multiple markets
- Make sure we rank #1 in local search engines for certain keywords
- Review search engine properties (sitemaps, Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, ahrefs.com)
- Evaluate tools to scale and measure SEO changes
- Implement various link-building strategies
- Track, report and analyse SEO performance campaign data from SEO campaigns and strategies
- Support acquisition activity by delivering a strong plan that has a direct impact on organic search results for high value keywords for various markets across Europe
- Provide competitive analysis and actionable insight of top ranking competitor sites
- Work closely with the Product team to assist in prioritising strategic direction and ensure SEO requirement are in scope
- Help build the Growth team and coordinate content across the business with internal teams and external companies.
What you'll need
- A relevant university qualification from a top university or business school and 3-5 years proven relevant experience.
- A passion for and track record in SEO, content and online marketing
- High levels of autonomy, motivation and attention to detail
- Experience with major keyword tools
- Specialist knowledge of search engine crawling, indexing and ranking algorithms
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to work independently and within a team
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and negotiation skills
- Someone who has a bias for action and can get things done
- Preferably a basic knowledge of how crypto-currencies like Bitcoin work and basic understanding of web admin (HTML, CSS, JS)
Digital currencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a smart and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is the opportunity for you.
About Luno We believe that decentralised digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will fundamentally change how the world views and uses money: cheaper, faster and safer transactions; more privacy and freedom; a significantly better user experience; and ultimately, more equality through giving everyone in the world access to the same financial system, no matter who they are or where they are from. Today we are one of the world’s leading digital currency companies with a team of over 40 technology and finance experts, operating across several countries and continents. Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to everyone, everywhere.
Want to learn more about Luno? Visit Luno's website.
Jobs You May Like
Internship SEO Marketing France
Manager, Content Marketing - VRV
Ellation, San Francisco
Malwarebytes, Home Office - Sydney, Australia
Social Media Fellow
Democracy Now!, New York, NY
Growth Manager, Upsells, Dropbox Professional
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Account Executive, Mid Market
Slack, Toronto, Canada