Luno is a leading global digital currency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Our vision is to upgrade the world to a better financial system.
We are looking for a Content Executive to join our Content team and manage the distribution of engaging content for our users globally.
What you’ll do:
- Manage publishing and scheduling of key content areas including our blog, landing pages, emails and social channels
- Help create original content and translate common content - this includes blogs, emails, ads, social media content amongst others
- Champion and maintain the editorial and social calendar
- Maintain a consistent style guide across all communication channels
- Work closely with internal/external writers, editors and country teams to produce and publish content timely
- Come up with creative ways to increase engagement across key content channels
- Work with the rest of the team to build a world-class content bank
- Work closely with community team to ensure customers are well cared for
What you'll need:
- A South African work permit
- 2-3 years working within a marketing function
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Unique ability to manage stakeholders
- Tactically and technically savvy
- Experience with Wordpress, Mailchimp/Lean Plum, Falcon, OneSky, Google Analytics
- Preferably a basic knowledge of how crypto-currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum work, and enthusiasm to promote cryptocurrencies
- Bonus if you are bi-lingual (German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Romanian, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian)
Digital currencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a smart and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is the opportunity for you.
We believe that decentralised digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will fundamentally change how the world views and uses money: cheaper, faster and safer transactions; more privacy and freedom; a significantly better user experience; and ultimately, more equality through giving everyone in the world access to the same financial system, no matter who they are or where they are from.
Today we are one of the world’s leading digital currency companies with a team of over 40 technology and finance experts, operating across several countries and continents. Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin.
Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to everyone, everywhere.
Want to learn more about Luno? Visit Luno's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, VFX, Original Series
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Video Editor, Snapchat
Group Nine Media, Thrillist- New York, NY
Relic Entertainment, Vancouver, BC
Editorial Compliance Associate
Red Ventures, Burlingame, CA
Funhaus Production Coordinator
Rooster Teeth, Los Angeles, CA
Group Nine Media, Thrillist - New York, NY