Social media and content analyst (Global Engagement Team) - German, French, Polish, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Hungarian, Swedish, Turkish, Arabic, Czech and Portuguese Speakers required.
Luno is a leading global digital currency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to buy, store, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies to everyone, everywhere.
As a social media and content analyst you will be joining our Global Engagement team, helping to build our global brand by communicating with existing and prospective Luno customers all over the world. This includes setting a strategy for and becoming a thought leader for your designated country or region in helping to educate around Bitcoin and digital currencies in general, as well as the Luno platform specifically. Engagement will be across multiple social and traditional media channels, as well as through creating original content.
What you’ll do
- Help create a local country strategy by identifying local social media and other distribution channels; be the local
- Luno brand ambassador
- Be an owner of social media groups and forums to become the thought leader for everything digital currency in your designated country
- Increase social media engagement to help bring more people to our website
- Work with third parties to amplify content through traditional media, blogs etc
- Help create original content and translate common content - this includes blogs, newsletters, emails, adds, social media content amongst others
- Come up with creative ways to increase awareness and exposure in your country
- Work with the rest of the team to build a world class content bank
What you need
- Native German, French, Polish, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Hungarian, Swedish, Turkish, Arabic, Czech, Portuguese and English, both speaking and writing
- A South African work permit
- Graduate degree advantageous but not required
- New Grad or 1-3 years work experience
- Positive and friendly disposition, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Creative, solution-driven mindset
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Enjoy helping people both online and offline
- Team player, ambitious and fun to work with
- Familiarity with Bitcoin advantageous but not required
Digital currencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a smart and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is the opportunity for you.
About Luno We believe that decentralised digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will fundamentally change how the world views and uses money: cheaper, faster and safer transactions; more privacy and freedom; a significantly better user experience; and ultimately, more equality through giving everyone in the world access to the same financial system, no matter who they are or where they are from. Today we are one of the world’s leading digital currency companies with a team of over 40 technology and finance experts, operating across several countries and continents. Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to everyone, everywhere.
Want to learn more about Luno? Visit Luno's website.
Jobs You May Like
The Sourcery, Quizlet
Cheddar, New York
Originals Creative Producer (Anime)
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Associate Multimedia Producer
The Players' Tribune, London & Barcelona
Manager, Post Production - Major and Indie TV
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Tech Ops Project Manager
Netflix, Los Angeles, California