Luno is a leading global digital currency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Our vision is to upgrade the world to a better financial system.
What you'll do
- Design, build and maintain advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Write testable, maintainable code for robustness and reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Write code that directly affects users, the company and the Bitcoin ecosystem
What you’ll need
- Extensive experience building high quality iOS apps
- Be proficient in Swift and Objective-C
- A deep understanding of UIKit and other core iOS frameworks as well as relevant iOS libraries
- A keen interest in mobile UX/UI design and the Apple Human Interface Guidelines
- Knowledge of technologies and like SQL, networking and build systems
- BSc/MSc/PhD in computer science or other technical discipline, or equivalent working experience
- A passion for software development, mobile technology and Bitcoin
- To be friendly, transparent, articulate and driven to succeed
- A work permit for South Africa if you are not a South African citizen
Digital currencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a smart and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is the opportunity for you.
We believe that decentralised digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum will fundamentally change how the world views and uses money: cheaper, faster and safer transactions; more privacy and freedom; a significantly better user experience; and ultimately, more equality through giving everyone in the world access to the same financial system, no matter who they are or where they are from.
Today we are one of the world’s leading digital currency companies with a team of over 40 technology and finance experts, operating across several countries and continents. Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin.
Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum to everyone, everywhere.
Want to learn more about Luno? Visit Luno's website.
Jobs You May Like
Test Engineer, Middleware and Embedded Services - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Senior Software Engineer
iOS Core Developer
Keepsafe, San Francisco, CA
Mechanical Engineer (JR)
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
Highfive, Redwood City
Senior Product Manager, Cloud (SaaS)
Elastic, Distributed, US or Europe