LUSH North America supports more than 250 retail stores in Canada and the USA, and has manufacturing, distribution and online sales facilities located in both Vancouver and Toronto.
LUSH is known worldwide for our unique bath and beauty products, amazing skin and hair care, personalized customer service, environmental activism and a fun & funky store atmosphere. We are dedicated to the practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well as giving back to organizations that can make a difference through our Charity Pot Program.
The senior developer will join our small team of highly passionate and motivated developers, providing mentorship, escalations, best practice experience and help steer the junior and mid-level developers priorities towards business success.
- Competitive compensation package
- Global Development and growth opportunities
- 50% off Lush products at retail locations
- A fun and funky atmosphere where individualism is encouraged
- Volunteer opportunities as part of our charitable giving’s program both locally and internationally
Your core RESPONSIBILITIES will include:
- Develop and maintain new and existing web components for shopping, marketing and editorial content.
- Assist in website operations
- Oversee data updates
- Create and maintain external data feeds
- Develop solutions utilizing the Demandware platform
- Maintenance and constant improvement of web systems
- Work as part of the Web Dev team to implement marketing concepts and campaigns
You bring the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- CSS Preprocessors such as LESS and SASS
- CSS Frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience
- Experience with web usability and best practices
- Proven track record building for and supporting enterprise class shopping sites
- Team player with ability to work alone, lead junior developers and to provide clear and concise feedback to less technical teams/clients
- ECMAScript experience
- DemandWare/Salesforce Commerce Cloud experience
How to Apply:
- Online (Apply)
Thanks for your interest in Lush! Due to the high volume of applicants, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Best of luck in your job search, and don’t forget to follow us online for even MORE opportunities!
About Lush Cosmetics
About us Our Core Beliefs We believe in making effective products from fresh, organic fruit and vegetables, the finest essential oils and safe synthetics. We invent our own products and fragrances. We make them fresh by hand using little or no preservative or packaging, using only vegetarian ingredients, and tell you when they were made. We believe in buying ingredients only from companies that do not commission tests on animals and in testing our products on humans. We believe in happy people making happy soap, putting our faces on our products and making our mums proud. We believe in long candlelit baths, sharing showers, massage, filling the world with perfume and in the right to make mistakes, lose everything and start again. We believe our products are good value, that we should make a profit and that the customer is always right.