Stock Person Seasonal Ambassador - The Mall at University Town Center
Lush Cosmetics, Sarasota, Florida, United States
Fresh Handmade Cosmetics
Position: Stock Person Seasonal Sales Ambassador
Ever wondered what it’s like behind the bubbles? #lushcareers
Lush North America has been creating fresh and handmade cosmetics for the past 20 years- keeping our customers’ bathtubs and showers a little more magical through our retail shops across Canada and the US. We are dedicated to the practices of fair trade sourcing and supporting sustainable communities as well as giving back to organizations that can make a difference through our Charity Pot Program.
As a Stock Person Seasonal Ambassador at Lush you bring enthusiasm and passion for the Lush brand through a fresh and authentic customer, staff, and shop experience
Operational Excellence: Help create and maintain an inviting shop atmosphere with fresh product, beautiful displays and efficient and accurate processes that support an environment of excellence and lives the Lush values by:
- Receiving and processing orders, checking off boxes and reporting discrepancies
- Unpacking and organizing product in the stockrooms following the backroom plan
- Taking inventory of the shop floor and run product from the stockroom to the sales floor as needed
- Merchandizing product in alignment with provided maps and requirements
- Supporting re-merchandising efforts as needed by the visual team
Customer Experience: Ensure a unique customer experience that makes every visitor feel welcome, meets their needs and makes their day.
Team Involvement: Show up to each shift with a positive attitude and ready to contribute to the team.
- Can lift to 30 lbs; reasonable accommodations will be made for any employee when necessary
- Ability to be on your feet, packing, stocking, breaking down boxes
- Ability to take notes, follow basic visual directions, and be very organized
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the shop
- Experience in stock, inventory or visuals
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience working in retail and providing good customer service
- A fun and funky store atmosphere where individualism is encouraged
- A 50% discount off all our products to keep you smelling and feeling fresh
- The opportunity for growth as Lush loves to promote from within
About Lush Cosmetics
About us Our Core Beliefs We believe in making effective products from fresh, organic fruit and vegetables, the finest essential oils and safe synthetics. We invent our own products and fragrances. We make them fresh by hand using little or no preservative or packaging, using only vegetarian ingredients, and tell you when they were made. We believe in buying ingredients only from companies that do not commission tests on animals and in testing our products on humans. We believe in happy people making happy soap, putting our faces on our products and making our mums proud. We believe in long candlelit baths, sharing showers, massage, filling the world with perfume and in the right to make mistakes, lose everything and start again. We believe our products are good value, that we should make a profit and that the customer is always right.
Want to learn more about Lush Cosmetics? Visit Lush Cosmetics's website.
Jobs You May Like
Integration & API Support Engineer
sweetgreen, Baltimore, MD
Optician, Atherton Mill
Warby Parker, Charlotte, NC
Floor Leader - Fashion Square
Lush Cosmetics, Sherman Oaks, CA
Store Associate - Philadelphia
Customer Engagement Representative with German