Procurement and Travel Specialist
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Focal for Travel spend portfolio along with other assigned Indirect categories to proactively drive value creation/savings opportunities through strategic sourcing and associated spend management activities
- Develop, issue, and manage RFx activity as appropriate to find the best sourcing solution that meets business and commercial requirements
- Negotiates standard procurement agreements including but not limited to; software, marketing services, consulting services, facilities services, IT and engineering services to drive maximum procurement value
- Be the primary point of contact for all things procurement of assigned departments, and partners effectively with Department Budget Owner’s and their delegates to support procurement deals, and related procurement activities
- Reviews purchase requisitions for value creation opportunities
- Plays a key role in the delivery of strategic procurement programs, such as the implementation of e-procurement, e-sourcing, and travel systems, and providing support management and related system’s administration
- Experience working with Coupa and NexTravel online travel booking with proven ability to train end users on system/workflow responsibilities.
- Maintains Preferred Supplier Listings for assigned departments and commodities
- Leverages current supply base and develops new sources of supply when required.
- Provides assistance and guidance to user departments regarding the clarification of purchasing policies, procedures, and practices
- Supports the delivery of department cost savings KPIs
- Assists in the preparation of weekly/monthly department KPI reports
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 5+ years experience working in Procurement/Finance/Accounting
- Demonstrated experience managing a high volume of requests and providing related support and leadership in a fast paced environment.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented while maintaining a high level of urgency to execute
- Strong analytical, negotiation, problem solving, and communications skills
- Strong understanding and application of procurement, accounting, and contract policies and procedures
- Knowledge of the 5-7 step strategic sourcing processand full life-cycle sourcing for indirect spend categories
- Demonstrated success in performing spend and total cost of ownership analysis, managing the entire RFQ/RFP process, negotiating and managing contracts, and managing supplier relationships.
- Systems administration experience of Coupa is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management/Business/Finance or related major from an accredited institution
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Financial Analyst, Corporate Development
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
International Reporting Accounting Analyst
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Time Inc., Parsippany, NJ and New York, NY
Patreon, San Francisco, CA
Senior Inventory Accountant
Peloton, NY HQ