- MS in Computer Science or related field with at least 10 years of relevant professional experience
- Expert in latest real-time path planning technologies such as optimization planners
- Extensive programming experience, ideally in C++ and Python
- Strong background in object oriented design, prioritizing testability and reusability
- PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Extensive experience converting publications to actual implementations
- Extensive experience developing optimal control systems
- Experience in robotics, real time systems, embedded system or self-driving technologies
- Experience launching products containing deep learning algorithms
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit Lyft's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Firmware Engineer
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Software Engineer - Frameworks
Upthere, Redwood City, CA
Senior Software Developer
Senior Data Engineer
Honey, Downtown Los Angeles
Software Developer Infrastructure (m/f)
Holidaycheck, Bottighofen, Munich, Poznan or remote