Vice President of Product Marketing
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Clearly define and mobilize the mission, vision and strategy of Lyft’s Product Marketing team.
- In collaboration with the rest of the executive team, help lead the strategy for our driver and passenger user experiences.
- Lead the PMM team in developing go-to-market strategies across product and amplifying their impact.
- Work closely with product leadership to make user-insights driven business decisions.
- In conjunction with the marketing leadership team, define Lyft’s strategic narrative to our users.
- Scale the product marketing team by: continuing recruitment of top talent; structuring the team to align efficiently with the Product, Growth, Ops, Enterprise and Marketing teams; implementing PMM best-practices.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- The ideal candidate is a world-class product marketing professional and business leader who has successfully built and led a multi-faceted product marketing team.
- S/he should have 15+ years of senior product marketing experience in highly competitive, consumer-facing, technical companies.
- Gravitas/Leadership: Experience leading a team that is aligned with extremely cross-functional stakeholders (i.e. not only partnering with product, but can also work closely with our growth, operations, marketing, and enterprise teams). Skillfully scaling the PMM organization into an efficient and effective powerhouse team; demonstrated experience hiring, mentoring, coaching and retaining a high-performing team. Exhibits poise, composure and dynamism to motivate and instill confidence among the rest of the executives, team and company.
- Insight driven, analytical thinker: Track record of leveraging both internal user data and consumer insights work to help define the product experience. Lives and breathes the user experience by having immersed themselves in user trends, research and live interactions. Complements all decisions with supportive analytics and has shown a bias to test/measure performance continuously.
- Strategic Visionary: Providing strategic and tactical leadership in crafting the users’ experiences by balancing the company’s vision, business priorities and product priorities. Partnering effectively across functions (i.e., product, engineering, marketing, growth and ops) in order to ensure a uniform experience across channels (both in and out of product).
- Compelling Storyteller*: Passionate about engaging and educating customers by delivering a compelling (and Lyfty) message through deep understanding of users’ met and unmet needs. Proven ability to develop and implement strong messaging that is aligned to the company’s mission – both proactive and reactive - in order to drive excitement and energy to best serve our customers and significantly improve performance. Strong understanding of customer needs/wants and integrates insights into messages that “delight” our customers.
- Execution: Works effectively across functions to ensure the best outcome for the business. Has an entrepreneurial “own the outcome” mindset, applied at scale and through working with others. Ruthless about the prioritization of goals, strategies and individual tasks. Should create a culture of pride in flawless execution, timely delivery and quality delivery, always.
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.
Want to learn more about Lyft? Visit https://www.lyft.com/
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Physical Production - Documentary
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Internal Communications Manager
Slack, San Francisco
Director of Demand Generation and Marketing Operations
Splash, New York Office
Digital Marketing Specialist
Weedmaps, Irvine, CA, United States
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Fulltime: Communitymanager Vlaanderen