Operations Lead - Sacramento
Lyft, Sacramento, CA
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
- Lead the local Sacramento office and a team of Lyft Community Associates
- Design and implement process improvements to onboard new drivers and increase the rate at which applicants move through the funnel
- Be the face of Lyft for Sacramento’s driver community
- Manage the local customer support experience for drivers in Sacramento
- Lead driver partnership efforts with local businesses and organizations
- Work with internal teams to highlight Lyft’s positive impact on the community
- Spend at least one day a week with the broader NorCal team in San Francisco
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 5+ years of work experience with 2+ years of experience managing a team
- Startup operations experience, or the ability to thrive in a chaotic environment
- Customer service, hospitality, or retail experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing time efficiently
- Self-directed with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a meticulous attention to detail (no matter how mundane)
- Excellent, clear verbal and written communication skills
- A team player -- you're willing to help out wherever needed
- Google docs pro, especially spreadsheets
- You might not be from Sacramento, but you know it better than a native
- Avid Lyft user and preferably a driver!
Wherever you’re headed, count on Lyft for rides in minutes. The Lyft app matches you with local drivers at the tap of a button. Just request and go.
Ride by ride, we’re changing the way our world works.